What happens, if Mario and Sonic switch roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskette Projector

Floppy Disk Horse
I was once doing some boring job, when something came in my mind! What happens, if Mario is the fastest thing alive, and fights an Evil scientist, and what if Sonic is being a plumber and fights an evil Koopa King?

Or just what happens, if even the spinoff games switch places?

My title examples:
Mario The Plumber
Super Sonic Bros.
Mario Riders
Sonic Kart
Mario '06
*insert worst Mario game to Sonic game here*

Discuss and remember: Have fun with the Logics and senses :D

Super sonic galaxy?

Mario Unleashed? (Mario the were-plumber)

Super Sonic Sluggers

Mario Kart: Zero Gravity

Mario's villain would be another human and Sonic fights a creepy animal like himself. Huh.

Sonic would be in so many sports titles it wouldn't even be funny... Also. Sonic Party. ...Don't say Sonic Shuffle, that just doesn't cut it.

Jellybones, he wrote:
"Nothing, because it will never happen."

Ah, but one can still dream...

Anyway, Sonic would be immobilized in fear, realizing that there aren't any rings in the Mushroom Kingdom. He just crouches next to a pipe in a fetal position and slowly rocks back and forth, telling himself "This is just a dream... This is just a dream...". Thosands of DeviantArtists immortalize the emotional scene and Sonic is never cool again.

Meanwhile, Mario would go rescue Princess Elise from the evil clutches of Nobody In Particular. Yoshi will give Elise the most akward and inappropriately drawn out French kiss ever. DeviantArt furries go wild, and pressure Nintendo into solely producing furry-centric games. Nintendo then goes out of business two years later.

...In other words, it's a bad idea.

Last edited:
Mario would try to go down the zoom tube 'pipes' in chemical plant zone. And then get stuck.

Sonic - being used to exploding metal robots with his razor sharp spines - would attempt to jump on goomba, leaving two pieces of goomba where there used to be one.

Last edited:
actually I saw a video of this once it was quiet haliours Sonic grabbed on the flag pole and started sping around un controable and crashed while mario on the other hand grabed a sonic sheild and it caught him on fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a toad
It's odd to hate Mario Drift for the whole 'mario in car' thing when their savior game Mario Adventure 2 features 'mario in car' racing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autosaver
So does the first Mario Adventure XD

Take THAT idiots.

Mario wouldn't stand a chance aginstent Eggman, Sonic would Pown bowser, and Tails would be trying to find Sonic and fail XD

Funny. This topic seems to be more of a random topic than a video game topic, but okay.

There really wouldn't much difference in both series. The two series have characters with just about the same stats, anyways.

This topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere. It just seems like this will go into switched titles instead of actual discussion.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back