WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see what Blue Warrior ment. People are aready getting temp-banned right and left. I'm doomed.

Don't fret your top off, I'm sure anyone with half a brain on this forum will survive. The admins are just killing off people who can't pay any attention to the rules or faq. It's basically a major sweeping of the kitchen, per se.

What I mean by "This is going to be interesting", is that not only are noobs getting their butts kicked off the forum, but it's possible that major changes may occur to the forums. For instance: Acmlm's Board had made a new rule change to their SMW Hacking section so that you had to request approval to post on it; what if the same thing happened to the Editing and Releases forums? ;P

I think it'd be interesting to see where this forum goes.

Mystic said:
Okay, let's be clear. First thing's first. This forum is a cesspool. It's gotten to the point where even I don't read half the crap people post, and that's completely unacceptable.

The following has occurred:
  • The rules have changed. READ THEM. Failure to do so will lead to a quick ban.
  • The punishment structure has changed. No more of this warning structure. You break a rule, and you're out for three days. Again and it's a week. Again and it's permanent. I've had it with ineffectual warnings.
  • A multitude of topics were locked. Should you come up with a reason to recreate them, you may, but they had better have something interesting that the original topic lacked.
  • FoxBlitzz has been made an administrator. More are coming.

This messageboard gets better and better everyday.

I'll Begin said:
Are you saying I should bow down to Mystic and kiss his feet? He's just a human being like you and I, Ashura.
Hey it's the sign of respect you know. R-E-S-P-E-C-T Thats what it means to me.

EDIT: Wow Shu you put that quote in your sig.

Sometimes, new members who come to this forum needs to read the rules.
One, they just post in any forum saying "Where can I find <member name or wad>?"
or "How do you make a character wad?" That just makes me mad. (Not saying ticking me off, I'm preventing the use of that word in this post.)
Two, they get banned in at least 5 minutes. Why? They didn't read the rules.

Read!

Code:
Rules
The rules of the forum. READ THESE FIRST, OR YOU WILL LIKELY BE BANNED WITHOUT REMORSE.
Moderators: Administrators, Moderators

It says that in the index. No-one should give a crap if they get banned for wasting our time.

Can someone explain to me these big changes that just happened?

You shoudl return it to the way it was, this way is pretty stupid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back