SRB2 Top Down

If I'm correct, it's exactly the same.
The only thing that is different is characters, whose normalspeed is lower than normal to accomodate for the Top-Down view.

So what do I do to get these messages to stop appearing? they're really annoying. I never had this problem last year when I used this program...I think.

Missing sprite lump 'PINTI1'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CLUKA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'TOXOA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'KRKOA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'PENGA1'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'PENGF1'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'GANGA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'GPUPI1'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'MITRI0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'PINEA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'REDIA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CHILA1'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CHILQ0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CIRNA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'OKUUA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'STARA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CLODA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CKBLA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CHRMA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'STATA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'BLFMA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CKBLE0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'PLMTA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'GFLOA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'GFLOB0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'BLUEA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'FFTRA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'BISTA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'SBUSA0'. Forgot to include required resources?
Missing sprite lump 'CONEA0'. Forgot to include required resources?

Opening the .001 file should automatically extract the contents of both the .001 and .002 parts (provided they're in the same directory) and provide you with music.td. If you have this file and Top Down successfully loads it, you've extracted it properly and do not need to take any further action with the .002 file.

So what do I do to get these messages to stop appearing? they're really annoying. I never had this problem last year when I used this program...I think.
I assume you're talking about Zone Builder. Have you included tddata.td and assetpack.td as resources for the TD config? If not, you can do that under Tools -> Game Configurations.

srb2TD.exe not opening

I unzipp and place all the files on the same directory as srb2win.exe

when i open srb2TD.exe it say a wad file was not found please check the logs

and this is what the log says:

Compiled for SDL version: 2.0.4
Linked with SDL version: 2.0.3
Setting up SRB2...
M_StartupLocale...
Looking for WADs in: SRB2WADDIR,.
Z_Init(): Init zone memory allocation daemon.
System memory: 2047MB - Free: 2047MB
I_StartupTimer()...
W_InitMultipleFiles(): Adding IWAD and main PWADs.
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\srb2.srb (6214 lumps)
Loading main config from D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\srb2.srb
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\zones.td (232 lumps)
Loading main config from D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\zones.td
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\player.td (526 lumps)
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\rings.dta (444 lumps)
ERROR: File assetpack.t not found.
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\tddata.td (1528 lumps)
Loading object config from D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\tddata.td
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\music.dta (171 lumps)
Added file D:\Cloud Full\OneDrive - EMCC\Fan Pc Games\Sonic Games\Mods & Big Games\Sonic Robo Blast\Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.1.14\music.td (29 lumps)

I_Error(): A WAD file was not found or not valid.
Check the log to see which ones.

I_ShutdownGraphics(): graphics never started
I_ShutdownSystem(): end of logstream.

"ERROR: File assetpack.t not found."
Check your zip file for assetpack.td and put that into the folder.

File path too long. Try shortening the name of one of your folders or moving the SRB2 folder somewhere else.

File path too long. Try shortening the name of one of your folders or moving the SRB2 folder somewhere else.

horray , it worked, thanks

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

"ERROR: File assetpack.t not found."
Check your zip file for assetpack.td and put that into the folder.

i already did that but thanks

Last edited:
What happened to this mod is sad, it would be really appreciated if somebody could take the time to fix it for 2.1.23, cause this is really great.

I know, this is not relevant anymore, but it seems as if I cannot play with a fresh install and a copy of libgme.dll.
The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000007b). Click OK to close the application.
Not sure what this means, but it did not produce a srb2TD.RPT or log.txt file. Any help?

I didn't get a chance to play this. Not only because life is busy, but also because this game wants to be a dump and not load. Instead it thinks it should load a 0xc00007 Error instead of the game, and when that doesn't happen it tells me there's a bunch of .DLL files to download.

See the post above you. Your errors are because you downloaded the 64-bit version of the latest SRB2 version (2.1.23), which Top Down does not support.

I'm having trouble trying to get it working, as I don't have libgme.dll, SDL2.dll or SDL2_mixer.dll.

WHY DO I NEED THESE AND WHERE DO I FIND THEM?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back