This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
if at all possible and if not done already, would it be possible to make it so that when in 3d mode the mouse can't affect anything outside of the mode's window frame?
The mouse should be locked inside the window already. At least it is for me. If it's not working properly for you, it's probably some kind of .NET Framework issue that I can't really do much about, sorry.

Just so you know, apparently the 2.1 config has linedef types 305 and 307 mixed up; 305 should be Character Ability - Continuous and 307 should be Character Ability - Once.

EDIT: Also true in TD's config.

Hey everybody! Zone Builder v2.7 is out! Took long enough, I know, but thanks to toaster's insistence I finally got around to releasing it.

This release mostly consists of a bunch of fixes and minor improvements that have been piling up for the last few months. The most interesting things are probably that there's now a texture filter for SRB2's default textures (thanks to TehRealSalt!) and that I made the parser for custom Thing definitions a bit more robust, so it hopefully won't throw errors as often now. As always, check the first post for a full changelog.

PK3s are now supported

you guys going to support PK3s for future SRB2 versions ? Because that's going to be a hell lot better, efficient and more organized than wads.

EDIT : oh yes, I should of read the whole thing, PK3s finally ...

Last edited:
Will there be even more support for custom objects, like making them angleless, changing their color or even changing the names of arguments like thing flags or "angle" being something else?

Um MascaraSnake, somehow pk3 support is broke in 2.7, despite the fact it worked in a beta you gave us devs. x_x

Nevermind, ignore this

Last edited:
Wow, the way that you can make the level is simple. You don't need to import 3D models or somenthing like that. It's everything based on sectors. :D

Zone Builder v2.8 is out! Nothing fancy, just two bugfixes I made after the last release that I don't want to withhold any longer. The more important one is that linedef flags are no longer lost when copypasting linedefs.

So how do I make it so that when I make a sector within a sector, i can edit the sector properties? because I didn't see it when I pressed F5

I'm not sure what you mean. To edit a sector's properties, just right-click on it in Sectors Mode. If you want the properties window to open automatically after drawing a sector, you can enable that under Preferences -> Editing -> Options -> Edit sector properties when drawing a new sector.

I'm not sure what you mean. To edit a sector's properties, just right-click on it in Sectors Mode. If you want the properties window to open automatically after drawing a sector, you can enable that under Preferences -> Editing -> Options -> Edit sector properties when drawing a new sector.

Should've been clearer, sorry. That works, but for some reason after i edit the sector, it doesnt switch to the linedef part where i can apply wall textures for that sector, which means I have to click on every single linedef to add the wall textures, when in SRB2 Doom builder I didnt't have to do that.

If you select the sector and then switch to Linedefs Mode, all the linedefs belonging to the sector will be selected, just like in SRB2DB. There's just no option for automatically bringing up the linedef properties window after drawing linedefs.

Last edited:
May as well put this here...

When I use the auto-allign shortcut on sidedef/linedef textures, sometimes it'll allign only some textures properly. Even when I select all of the textures I want to allign. It's not an error, but this is kinda annoying, especially when making skyboxes with scrolling textures. Is it possible to tweak/fix this somehow?

If you want perfect alignment either change your linedefs length or resize the texture itself using other tools.

Can we make charecters with this?

kzI5Co6.png

No

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back