Why Does is say Bad frame in EMMYAO?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a screwey error. It really has nothing to do with emeralds, there's just a problem in one of the sprites. Look it over for sprites named wrong or something.

After checking Senku.wad, yes, you need to actually make those sprites be PLAY rather than EGGM. Otherwise, you're just replacing the Egg Mobile sprites.

Actually they don't have to be PLAY at all, currently I updated my new Senku to use SNKU, but yes if you use EGGM it WILL replace Eggman so it's probably the sprites, if not that, it's something within your MAINCFG or S_SKIN. I would check myself but currently my computer is on the fritz and I can barely open any programs.

Fix'd. I'm not sure exactly which one of these changes did it, but:

Changed a few words into lowercase (probably not that)
You had facename and face pointing to each other's images (definitely not a bug, just wrong)
Moved EGGLIFE and DEGGMAN above S_SKIN, rather than below.

That's it. And DEGGMAN is rediculously oversized.

Senku Niola said:
Yes if you use EGGM it WILL replace Eggman.
I'm sorry, but that is badly wrong. It will not do this because EGGM uses XWE sprite files, while character sprites (other than Sonic) use XWE image files. I know this because my Eggman wad used the frames EGGM.

eggmanno3.png

Ok I think I finally got everything except for the life boxes to work, should I release this thing for the heck of it and take no credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back