Post your pics/art here!

tumblr_nc4pmzLN3w1tnyvbeo1_400.png

Sharpie & pastels.

I know it's not this, but all I'm seeing here is Salad Fingers.

This is Garry, and he would like to give you a hug. I'll be honest, the hardest part to make was the depth of field.
10628288_1557714567781958_3081217250266037940_n.jpg

f3ygig.png

Frame of a WIP anim.

Not to sound weird or anything because I love everything related to sprites and you, but for what are you making those frames and stuff? (Might I missed something, I guess?)

On-topic:

cDG37nz.png

Just a remake of a Neogeo-ish Kyo Kusanagi sprite~

Not to sound weird or anything because I love everything related to sprites and you, but for what are you making those frames and stuff? (Might I missed something, I guess?)

On-topic:

cDG37nz.png

Just a remake of a Neogeo-ish Kyo Kusanagi sprite~

Ooh, nice! I remember a few years back, Manic Team made a King of Fighters fangame using recolored Neo Geo Pocket Color sprites like this. Yours has quite a bit more detail, but maybe too much? The shading on his face looks like he has 5 o'clock shadow, and his hands look super realistic compared to his face.

Also, maybe I just haven't played enough of the series, but has Kyo ever worn a grey jacket and bright green pants outfit like that? It kind of looks like he just got out of yoga class. :3

Ooh, nice! I remember a few years back, Manic Team made a King of Fighters fangame using recolored Neo Geo Pocket Color sprites like this.

Actually, I didn't know who did make that fangame, although I did play it a year or two back.

Yours has quite a bit more detail, but maybe too much? The shading on his face looks like he has 5 o'clock shadow, and his hands look super realistic compared to his face.

Well, I was basing on a light coming of the right side of the sprite, but you're right about the shading on the face. I'd just gone wild and made it like that, changing it now~

Also, maybe I just haven't played enough of the series, but has Kyo ever worn a grey jacket and bright green pants outfit like that? It kind of looks like he just got out of yoga class. :3

...where did I save that image? Oh well, can't find it right now, but maybe I just have to make the jacket a bit more darker, and change the pants colour and voila!
3d3ee04208.png

Not much but oh well, it's something.

Actually, I didn't know who did make that fangame, although I did play it a year or two back.

Well, I was basing on a light coming of the right side of the sprite, but you're right about the shading on the face. I'd just gone wild and made it like that, changing it now~

...where did I save that image? Oh well, can't find it right now, but maybe I just have to make the jacket a bit more darker, and change the pants colour and voila!
3d3ee04208.png

Not much but oh well, it's something.

Ah, much better. :) Those old NGP sprites had a lot of personality to them, and a little bit of coloring brings it out even more.

Kyo did have a green jacket and pants combo in one of the earlier games, I think, but I couldn't remember a gray and vibrant green combination.

Also, the fangame was King of Fighters: Maximum Kyo. I don't know if it can be found online anymore, and I sadly lost the files years ago. I remember it being very odd and repetitive game, but entertaining. The one moment that stands out in my mind is when Kyo went into his super form (including obligatory yellow hair) to fight the final boss. Throughout the fight, Sonic and Goku were shouting at him in a text box, "YOU RIPPED US OFF! GO KILL YOURSELF!"

*Image*
:3

Hey now, for a Sonic fan character, this ain't half bad! The outfit is slick and the color scheme is great. I particularly like her(?) gloves, boots, and the tattoo under her eye.

I'm a bit torn on the flame decals on her quills, though. On the one hand, it might look a bit bland without them, but it just looks too "fan character-y" to me. If you're going at this from the angle that they are tattoos, like the one of her face, maybe instead of looking like flames, it could just look like she dunked the back of her head into a pool of ink. IDK; just a suggestion.

Art-wise, there are some wonky things going on with the quills and hair. I can't visualize where the quills connect to her skull; in fact, I can't tell where the hell her skull is. When drawing a character's head, it helps to start with a round shape, because then you can develop the quills, hair, and brow off of that. It makes the drawing feel more organic and realistic, as if it could actually exist in a 3D space.

As it currently stand, it looks like your character's bottom-most quills are connected to the middle of her back, her spine quill extends up to her mouth and is in front of the back of her head, and her head itself is abnormally large and tall. The huge brow, while perhaps a design choice, is also distracting and unnatural looking.

Overall though, I like this character more than 90% of other Sonic fan characters I've seen. If you draw any more of her, I hope you'll post it here. :)

"MLP isn't that bad, Shadic. Just watch one episode. Then, you can say you think it's shit and nobody will argue."
"Fine."
*intro theme*
buFeTgD.png

acually i could spam with so many pictures i made, but im just gonna post like 6 now thats enough.

chibi_shed_by_freaky4live-d7wqbu2.png
My FC Lucifer as Chibi

sunrise_by_freaky4live-d73ejca.png
My character Negativiten, its an old pic but its good.

you_didn_t_see_anything_by_freaky4live-d753soh.png
Negativiten, old, good
triple_s_by_freaky4live-d7ekzuz.png
this pic got much attention on deviantart.

hatsune_miku_chibi_by_freaky4live-d7euffh.png
hatsune miku

shipping_by_freaky4live-d7yoy1h.png
and a little comic for the end XD

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back