Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastakirby

Gacha obsessed
This is just a poll my friend asked me to make since we always talk about which character is better in general. Also sorry if my speech in this is confusing to some of you, I am typing this in my psp in the dark without my glasses.

Edit: Cool Kirby got ten votes first so I won my bet, thanks guys. :mrgreen:

Yoshi as a character and as a game. I just like him better overall. I don't really like the Kirby games that much save for Superstar and Canvas Curse.

Kirby go! He can steal enemy's abilities and slash up people with sword-things!

Im going to have to say Yoshi on this one. Hes cute, real cool, and my favorite mario character. *I like sonic better!!* Also Just look at him in super smash bros melee, hes a great character in that too.

All I have to say, "Yoshi!"

EDIT: From the time im writing, the votes are tied! 3 and 3!

Darn I came back to the topic and it's still a tie, at least people are responding to the topic though.

Also I think it's obvious on who I voted for even if I didn't explain in the first post. :mrgreen:

Everyone in here knows who I was going to pick, pretty much because half the time I go "Yoshi! Yoshi!" and I have a Yoshi recolor as an avatar.

Looks, personality, abilities, style... I've been a fan of Yoshi ever since I was very young, and I've just recently started getting into him again.

I'm voting Yoshi - I want to make a Kirby.wad! (I'm learning.)

EDIT: Actually, I don't think I will vote at all.

Personally, Kirby.

Gameplay has been rather smooth. Sucking up powers is the ultimate way of improvising. And some powers are just fun. Angel, anyone?

Kirby for the win, he owns at platforming (with the exception of Tilt n' Tumble for the Gameboy Color), he owns at fighting games, he owns at minigames, etc.

Well, for me personally in Super Smash Bros. I'm just better with Yoshi. Nobody likes getting hit with well timed eggs over 15 times. Or getting sucked in and turned into a egg while falling off a cliff. :lol: Kirby is good but can be over used in some points while Yoshi hasn't, making him more unique. (Thats a good thing!)

Yoshi is better. He does something better than inflating. >_>

He can actually toss things on his own...

Kirby. No doubt about it. Kirby just TOTALLY rules. And his games like, Kirbys Air Ride and Kirby Sqeak Squad rock.

And not to mention his ability to suck up and use other peoples powers.

Finally a poll worth my time voting on. I'd definitely go with Kirby, by a long shot. Kirby is still practically the same as he was back in the old days. I found myself really enjoying Squeak Squad on DS, whereas Yoshi's Island DS was lame by most accounts.

Well, it was actually just a joke. It's just that yoshi is the hardest player to be, and has the least good abilities. The 2nd gayest player was the stupid giant penguin that kept running me over.....

Slurgly, something tells me that wasn't the intent of your first post. And I'm pretty sure that Kirby is also somewhat "gay".

As for the games, Yoshi's Island DS wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't all that bad. You've got to admit that he's at least doing better than he has in the previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back