• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sneaker's Mountain of Stuff (Old Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globx

Globox Moment
So I've been working on a port of a character that some of you may remember from SRB2's early days for and I want you to critique to see how well this sprite is before I continue making the other frames.

rabbid.png

Another thing to note is that the download for the original is gone and zck2020 isn't making anymore SRB2 wads. I want to make this wad a good port for 2.1/2.2 and possibly, Kart.

Last edited:
RABBA1.png

So I went back and revamped the sprite to look more accurate and fit 2.2's standard. What do you think?

I hope I'm not causing a problem by posting on a 2-year-old thread, but do you happen to have any version of one of the original Rabbid wads? I'm personally on a hunt for the original Rabbids so they can be preserved, as the Rabbid video was my first exposure to SRB2 when i was really young. Of course, I didn't know what the game was until around last year, but I really want to make sure they aren't lost.

I hope I'm not causing a problem by posting on a 2-year-old thread, but do you happen to have any version of one of the original Rabbid wads? I'm personally on a hunt for the original Rabbids so they can be preserved, as the Rabbid video was my first exposure to SRB2 when i was really young. Of course, I didn't know what the game was until around last year, but I really want to make sure they aren't lost.
I don't have the original Rabbid wad, I tried looking for the link before through Wayback Machine and other places but I could not find a working link for the wad.

I don't have the original Rabbid wad, I tried looking for the link before through Wayback Machine and other places but I could not find a working link for the wad.
That's sad to hear since both Rabbid wads seem to be really tough to find. In fact, it almost feels like the universe wants me to not find it since ironically earlier today, I found the original Yoshi mod instead which was lost. I'll keep things updated if I ever find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back