Resource icon

[Character] Sobble, The Best Gen 8 Starter

kalobrienz

Corgi Kart Maker
Hey there!

This right here is the best starter pokemon you've ever seen, I hear he even races karts! Sobble!

This is my first attempt at a custom character, hes a 8 Speed / 1 Handling fast boy and hes ready to race.

It features a unique gen 5 based sprites of the new water starter Sobble, and audio from previous generation water starters to give sobble that legit feel!

Credits:
Sprite was done by myself based on the new design released by GameFreak
Audio from Gen 7
Kart base edited but credited to KartMaker!

Sobbles.png

Sobble-Skins.gif

Attachments

• KC_SobbleV1.1.zip
    110 KB · Views: 645
  • KC_SobbleV1.1.zip
    110 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Your filename doesn't need to have "Character" in it, and while I can't get a definitive answer if its a problem anymore, we try to avoid having more than one period in names to avoid possible issues. So just "kc_Sobble_v1.wad" would do. Even so, welcome to releases!

but just you wait until these pokes evolve, then you will regret your words... maybe.

Your filename doesn't need to have "Character" in it, and while I can't get a definitive answer if its a problem anymore, we try to avoid having more than one period in names to avoid possible issues. So just "kc_Sobble_v1.wad" would do. Even so, welcome to releases!

but just you wait until these pokes evolve, then you will regret your words... maybe.

Oh okay! I can fix it quick enough anyhow! Thanks for the release :D!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back