Chrispy said:
glaber said:
I'd go with the Phys gun

Jurai_Madman said:
8-bit: Fire Flower.
16-bit: Elemental Shields.
32-bit: Aku-Aku masks.
64-bit: Metal Cap, the Hammer.
128-bit (or whatever PS2 is): The Multi-Disk gun from R&C2, the transformation weapons from R&C series as a whole.

Can you prove that we have 64 and 128 bit graphics?
Why do you think it's called Nintendo 64?

The Ram or memory.

Also, to counter your argument, Commador 64!

glaber said:
Chrispy said:
glaber said:
I'd go with the Phys gun

Jurai_Madman said:
128-bit (or whatever PS2 is): The Multi-Disk gun from R&C2, the transformation weapons from R&C series as a whole.

Why do you think it's called Nintendo 64?

The Ram or memory.

Also, to counter your argument, Commador 64!

So? If you know Mario, (SM64) You know those are 64 bit graphics. And a Commadore was release long before, 16 bit wasn't even invented.
(Though I think we should stop before we de-rail the topic)

Chaos Knux said:
And where is the proof that it can cut through a mystic emerald? Nonexistant, therefore you FAIL.
If Knuckles can scatter a Master Emerald, then why not a Z-Saber? And same goes with Super Emeralds.

glaber said:
I'd go with the Phys gun

Jurai_Madman said:

You guys suck so much. There is no such thing as cheap and effective 128-bit processors yet. After the bit-wars of the fourth generation, consoles were just getting more powerful instead of being able to calculate larger and more accurate numbers. Here's a list to fill you in.

Playstation and Saturn are 32-bit.
Nintendo 64 are 64-bit.
Playstation 2 and GameCube are both 64-bit as well. I'd assume the Wii is too due to the similar architecture to the GameCube. Don't listen to PS2's nickname "the 128-bit emotion engine"
Xbox was built with off-the-shelf computer parts, so it was 32-bit (64-bit computers weren't popular then), despite being significantly more powerful than the GameCube, hence proving bits aren't everything.
Dreamcast, PS3 and Xbox 360 I'm all unsure about, though I'm willing to assume they're all 64-bit. But I could be wrong about Dreamcast.

I would also like to add (or rather, repeat more clearly, since I said it about the Xbox) that the amount of bits the processor has doesn't have anything to do with the graphics. Hence why the Nintendo 64 has worse graphics than the 32-bit Xbox and 32-bit Gaming PCs of today.

Would dolls be an option? =D

Also, I have to say that the Gravity Gun and the Antlion Sac get special mention because while I don't usually enjoy first-person shooters, they added a dimension of puzzle gameplay. The portal gun and the ocarina were also both pretty neat, but I hardly feel justified classifying either as mere video game items.

Either Kirby's hammer or Masked Dedede's mechanical hammer from KSSU.
Kirby's hammer is easy to use and powerful, Masked DEDEDE's hammer is just awesome. Need I say more?

Damn, I hafta change mine to the ASHPD. It'll get you to more places than a Hookshot/Longashot.....

MAH fav item

My favorite option would have to be the jet shoes from Sonic chaos, it would be sweet to be flying like crazy though I would probably die by crashing into something.

The Rotting Cow Head from Postal 2: Share The Pain

That thing was sick and utterly disgusting, but it was fun as all hell to use.

2nd place would go to the good ol' Blades of Chaos/Athena - God of War

JEV3 said:
Would dolls be an option? =D

Strike that... now that I think of it, even the dolls pale in comparison to the sheer magnitude of the Master Spark. Of course the person who introduced me to the series made sure that I faced it in combat in the PC-98 games before I got a chance to use it in the Windows games... it feels good to have that kind of power especially after seeing what it looks like on the receiving end.

The dolls do give you more options than anything else though, so they still deserve honorable mention.

I figure the three race masks from manjora's mask. Considering that it was the excellent element in terms of making puzzle solving and combat both easy and difficult in terms of location.

And Tornado hold & flash bomb from MM8, Since they both deal enough damage to soften up enemies. Tornado hold also allowed better manuverability, cover, and reach. Pretty much why I favor that one more.

Gausriff.gif

Fallout 2's M72 Gauss Rifle. Powerful, accurate - and can result in some fantastically gory kills.

Where's the Gravity Gun love? It was the best part in Half-Life 2, you could pick up anything and throw it at people, even attacking zombies with beer bottles, and even eventually throwing people and balls of dark matter.

It's awesome.

Also the Fireball from Cave Story. Is fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back