Your Personality Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleT

After reading over the rules I think this should be okay to make. There is this interesting personality test that gives you a 4 letter personality type and I thought it be interesting to see what personalities you all have. The test is 60 questions long so it not something that can be done fast. But it will give you better idea of your identity.

Generally post your results and post if you agree with it or not. Who knows maybe you will find somebody else on here who has the same personality type.

For starters I got INFJ-T with almost 100% Introvert. It definitely describes me well on there.

I've taken this several times and each time I've gotten INFP, so I'm going to assume I'm still that :p. I'd say it describes me reasonably well

Last edited:
I am a MEDIATOR. (INFP-T)
57% Introverted over Extraverted
78% Intuitive over Observant, I feel like this is an issue
60% Feeling over Thinking
89% Prospecting over Juding
94% Turbulent over Assertive, I need to improve this aspect in particular.

N9pEglS.png

Let me do a tally.
4 INFP
3 INFJ
2 INTP
Looks like everybody is IN__ something. Will somebody be able to break that? Also surprised to see that many INFJ since supposedly that is the most rare. Just for fun here are the top 3 most common and least common.

Overall
Most common / Least common
13.8% ISFJ / 1.5% INFJ
12.3% ESFJ / 1.8% ENTJ
11.6% ISTJ / 2.1% INTJ

Male
16.4% ISTJ / 1.2% INFJ
11.2% ESTJ / 1.6% ENFJ
8.5% ISTP / 2.7% ENTJ

Female
19.4% ISFJ / 0.9% ENTJ
16.9% ESFJ / 0.9% INTJ
10.1% ESFP / 1.6% INFJ

Glad that there's a lot of fellow mediators. I figured not too many people would understand the type of things I have going through my mind.

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 90%, Intuitive – 76%, Thinking – 72%, Prospecting – 76%, Assertive – 61%

Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 69%, Intuitive – 62%, Thinking – 56%, Prospecting – 51%, Assertive – 88%

Last few times I took it I was very strongly INTJ so I don't know what's really happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back