Srb2 is eighteen years old?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be because of the Under Dog effect or teenegers are being just straight up hipsters.

If I'm any indication, it's mostly just because they're Sonic fans, SRB2 is a free and decently made 3D Sonic game, and they can mod it without learning 3D modeling or even much code, depending on what they're making.

If I'm any indication, it's mostly just because they're Sonic fans, SRB2 is a free and decently made 3D Sonic game, and they can mod it without learning 3D modeling or even much code, depending on what they're making.
I yeah I forgot bout this big point (somehow) and heck this might the reason how I got here. (silly me)

I started playing SRB2 when I was 10 years old. I'm 20 now. Crazy how time flies. I still remember looking all over the internet for a leaked 2.0 beta back in the day.

It's the ease of editing. That's why I'm back! Because level editing is so (relatively) simple, it's easy for new and old players to get a game design idea and actually express it in SRB2, even the idea is not exactly Sonic-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back