Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'll post here even though nobody will care. I am indeed new here, but I have used SRB2 for a few years; just never got involved with the community until now. I have been mapping for Doom for about 4 years, and already started my first SRB2 map recently. You can find me almost always on Doom Connector, and I usually will be happy to play a game if you ask.

Hello!

My name is lol. No age cookies for you >:O Um.. Hi, I played a lot of different games. (Can I say that game here?) So yeah, hi.

Re: Hello!

lol said:
My name is lol. No age cookies for you >:O Um.. Hi, I played a lot of different games. (Can I say that game here?) So yeah, hi.
Are you serious? no one had done this until now? Holy shit, maybe I gave this place too much crap about how it sucks, if you could keep people from using the name lol for this long that has to mean something. Anyway, you seem pretty smart (judging by your typing with decent grammar) compared to the other users around here, even though the name choice isn't the best by my standards (which are impossibly high) I hope to see how you work out here, I'm sure you'll have no problem unless some dick tries to talk crap about the name. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Hello there "lol." Why can't I have an Age Cookie? :( *cries in a corner*
XD. Well, I hope you enjoy SRB2 as much as the rest of us!

Hyper Shadic X said:
Welcome to the SRB2 fourms, Tailikku and Zap. Nice to meet 'ya! :)
Nice to meet you as well. As for age? I'm younger than your average user on this site. A pre-teen if you will.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
13 is the average age to even be allowed in here...but most users overlook it.
What? A lot of young hansem (sacasm) people like me play srb2. That's just harsh not to be allowed in the community. Then again the majority of players that use srb2 are teens. The picture of the baby sonic on the loading screen is just relaxing...

Spazzo said:
Uhh, dude, the age limit isn't 13 by preference - it's there by law. Go read the guidelines carefully.
And? Seriously what will happen if you don't listen to it. [waits for some bad lecture from another user about the consequences of what I said above]

It's just US Government Law. I highly doubt anything will actually happen, but if this place was hypothetically hunted down, SSN/Sep would probably be sued for it.

The Dark Fox said:
Poor SSN = No more srb2.org, forums, and most srb2 stuff.

It's nice to see you care about the game, but I'd assume SSNTails has more of a life beyond this game that he'd like to live without being in poverty, don't you think?

Ash said:
The Dark Fox said:
Poor SSN = No more srb2.org, forums, and most srb2 stuff.

It's nice to see you care about the game, but I'd assume SSNTails has more of a life beyond this game that he'd like to live without being in poverty, don't you think?
Wow...I feel so guilty at the moment...can't they make a junoir message board or something? Or I wouldn't even mind if they banned me for a year then unbanned me.

Hi.
I'm the new guy on these forums. I'm a quite shy person, so I might not post as much as most forum users do. I'm 14 years old. I have played Sonic Robo Blast 2 for a couple of days, and I find it to be a good, fun experience. I'm sadded by the Master Server being down, so I hope it can be back up soon! :)

Karuno said:
Hi.
I'm the new guy on these forums. I'm a quite shy person, so I might not post as much as most forum users do. I'm 14 years old. I have played Sonic Robo Blast 2 for a couple of days, and I find it to be a good, fun experience. I'm sadded by the Master Server being down, so I hope it can be back up soon! :)
Hello. Nice to meet you. I only really post in topic's i'm personally interested in, so I don't post a lot like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back