• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know about Persona is that the new one is getting rave reviews for its motion graphics, and you're really doing that presentation justice here. Swank mograph. Can't wait to see how you implemented the random dungeon generator.

Pretty cool stuff, even If I don't know about Persona. Lets hope other character like Amy, Metal Sonic, and Silver get compatable with this.

Personally not a fan of the new hud. The older one was a lot cuter.

I see you have bots working for this. Do they actually pick options based on the situation? Or do you control them yourself? Or do they just mash Attack or what

Personally not a fan of the new hud. The older one was a lot cuter.

Yeah, I guess I can't always please everyone. Is the new HUD unredeemable to you or is there stuff that you think can be changed?

I see you have bots working for this. Do they actually pick options based on the situation? Or do you control them yourself? Or do they just mash Attack or what

Whoever triggered the fight gets to control the bots if there's no other actual player to take their place.

Sketch said:
Pretty cool stuff, even If I don't know about Persona. Lets hope other character like Amy, Metal Sonic, and Silver get compatable with this.

The two last characters you mentionned already have full compability with the mod.

Yeah, I guess I can't always please everyone. Is the new HUD unredeemable to you or is there stuff that you think can be changed?

It's not THAT bad. They're both good HUDs, I just liked the old one more. I liked the flat shading on the portraits as opposed to the gradients that they have now, and I liked the brighter colors that the HP/MP bars had. The new one's colors feel dulled down a bit, which makes sense considering it's Persona, which doesn't exactly have the brightest color schemes.

This shouldn't be Lat' does bullshit. but Lat' do things that aren't in SRB2 yet. That much great it is.
Just that chat manager.... I mean. But even then it is great.

Wow... I never thought you'd be doing stuff like this as well as the stuff I know you've been working on, and which I have helped out with.

(Blood starts gushing out of nose)
HOLY MCCHICKEN FLAVOURED TITTYSPRINKLES THAT IS AMAZEBALLS!
How fast do you work?!

Depends on my mood. That I did the layout of the map in about half a day - it took a couple more to get it to how it is right now.

[insert mania's special stages in srb2 gifs here]

You absolute madman, you work dang fast. Hopefully someone can rip the special stages models when the PC version comes out so we can play these in the future true mania style.

Hey I'm still working on that guys lol

Showcasing enemy AI; each enemy has a thinker that chooses skills depending on the situation they're put in, to either react to your actions, or follow simple patterns for more challenging and interresting battles!
...or sometimes they don't have a thinker and just attack at random.

For instance, in the fight showcased in the gif, the tank enemy starts by lowering everyone's defense and will then cast attacks dealing damage to the entire party, while the two other enemies will heal and buff it. Thus, once that's figured out, you know that it's better to take care of the two other enemies to avoid putting yourself in a situation where your defense is down, and their attack is up, and then finish off the tank as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back