Teleportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright heres an example.

Make your sector that your going to start in.

Add thok barrier.

Make a any-shape sector near the player start.

Make another next to it.

Make a sector outside of the player area. This will be your control sector.

Tag one lindef a 1 and put trigger each time on it.

Tag your sector near the player start a 1 and put anywhere in sector tag on it.

On the same sector for the trigger each time lindef, put a teleport player effect on it, then tag it a 2.

Tag the second sector a 2.

Go to things and put a Teleport Destination/

Test it and it should work. If it doesn't work I don't know where I went wrong.

malikking said:
How i get hms123311
You see, you find Vibrant Vendetta zone by passing the invisible wall in Spyro, beating Megaman ZX advent on the secret secret very very hard mode, beat ultimate difficulty in SRB2 then absorb the black chaos emerald into your body. In Vibrant Vendetta zone, Find the secret Raynbow emerald and use the wad machine to transform it into a wad.

Orangelink said:
malikking said:
How i get hms123311
You see, you find Vibrant Vendetta zone by passing the invisible wall in Spyro, beating Megaman ZX advent on the secret secret very very hard mode, beat ultimate difficulty in SRB2 then absorb the black chaos emerald into your body. In Vibrant Vendetta zone, Find the secret Raynbow emerald and use the wad machine to transform it into a wad.

Ass. Stop spilling SRB2's secrets to the mortals. :|

DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
malikking said:
How i get hms123311
You see, you find Vibrant Vendetta zone by passing the invisible wall in Spyro.
Maybe I should add that to my wad. lol
I believe you should, as charging into that wall over and over again was one of my most fond memories of spyro before the hurricane came and broke the disk. *sigh* Or, you mean telling them to get past the thok barrier to get to Vibrant Vendetta in the thing? Yes, torture them some more.

Orangelink said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
malikking said:
How i get hms123311
I believe you should, as charging into that wall over and over again was one of my most fond memories of spyro before the hurricane came and broke the disk. *sigh* Or, you mean telling them to get past the thok barrier to get to Vibrant Vendetta in the thing? Yes, torture them some more.
Lol, they bot sound good, but the second sounds better. XD

DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
malikking said:
How i get hms123311
Just be sure not to actually put Vibrant Vendetta in, unless you delete all of it's nodes except one. That should keep them tortured.

Orangelink said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
DroxSorcerer said:
Orangelink said:
malikking said:
How i get hms123311
Just be sure not to actually put Vibrant Vendetta in, unless you delete all of it's nodes except one. That should keep them tortured.
I know, I didn't plan to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back