Super Sonic glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoht

I just tried the "all emeralds start level" in the level section and discovered this,

If you move forward and jump, release all keys and quickly spindash at the right time, you hover until a key or button, or any movement (infact anything at all) you hover above the ground,

Is this a bug?

just found! you can thok whilst in this "hover" and turn! this means you can make an "angle" turning and thoking

And you can release the spin button and then hold it again to drop a bit whilst continuing forward.

This is overpowered,

Yup. Just hold the spindash button after a jump to float. You can only thok once, though. For some reason, I'd say the controls feel way better when flying. But I'm probably crazy.

Anyways, New Glitch Discovered!

I've done this glitch. I also have discovered a new glitch with Super Sonic and maybe with someone who can run on water.

This is not a glitch. A glitch is something like Clonig in Pokemon Emerald or Tails in SADX's Emerald Coast.

And your "Trick" is not a glitch. Super Sonic as well as Tails when moving fast enough are suppose to run on water. This is a programmed ability, not a glitch.

That's not a glitch either. All characters that can spin can do that when rolling fast enough. And please use the edit button as opposed to the reply button when your post was the last one made.

glaber said:
That's not a glitch either. All characters that can spin can do that when rolling fast enough. And plase use the edit button as opposed to the reply button when your post was the last one made.

ewww u all need to realize this isint a bug.. i mean yeesh i realized that this was a ability that sonic has when he goes super and but none of you would realy know too much about that cause this ability doesent work with other character wads only normal sonic

and since most of you are wad crazy... you'd think this is a bug or somthing =\

glaber said:
That's not a glitch either. All characters that can spin can do that when rolling fast enough. And please use the edit button as opposed to the reply button when your post was the last one made.
Well, all the official characters have it. It's not used that much, but it's nice to have. Custom characters sometimes don't have it, but it's hardly noticeable. Besides, do you think something as complicated as waterskipping would have originated from a simple glitch?

I didn't discover this for maby a year, I used to play srb2 a long time before I joined, so its quite new to me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back