Silver Sonic

FabulousNinji

I do things, I guess
The first of many robotic Sonic doppelgangers to come, Silver Sonic, joins the race to prove that even an old bot can learn new tricks.

It's more low-tech compared to its younger, more technologically-advanced brothers, so it has a speed of 1 and a weight of 4. It can recover any lost speed very quickly and turn pretty decently.

Silver Sonic's sprites were made by me and its voice clips come from various Sonic Game Gear games.

Attachments

• silversonic1.gif
    silversonic1.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 5,274
  • silversonic2.gif
    silversonic2.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,440
  • silversonic3.gif
    silversonic3.gif
    4 MB · Views: 1,534
  • silversonic3.gif
    silversonic3.gif
    4 MB · Views: 724
  • silversonic4.gif
    silversonic4.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 722
  • silversonic4.gif
    silversonic4.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 729
  • KC_SilverSonic-v1.zip
    701.8 KB · Views: 935
  • KC_SilverSonic-v1.zip
    701.8 KB · Views: 981
Welcome to releases! I like that Mania gave the lil' dude from the Game gear Sonic 2 some more groundswell, and really like how you handled him too! Though, I wonder if he'd need a different name to separate him from the larger Silver Sonic from the Genesis Sonic 2, if anyone chooses to do him... However, you finished yours first, so I guess if anyone does the Genesis one, the name is their responsibility. Either way, good work!

In Lego Dimensions, Silver Sonic was renamed to Robo Sonic. So Silver Sonic canonically is only used on this one so it makes sense.

Good work on Mecha Sonic! I hope we see the other Mecha Sonics in the future!.

Also could i know where did you find the Game Gear sounds? I'm doing some things and they would be really useful.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back