Tips for multiplayer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all cases, launch a normal ring action is a little unusual. I will not use this often.
You should do. Sometimes, you will have a weapon loaded that doesn't work in all situations. For example, if you have Rail or Grenade on and are suddenly approached by an enemy, you can use that button to quickly counter him even if you have no time to switch weapon rings. Same goes for weapon with long cooldown, such as Bomb and Scatter. If you have these on but need to shoot quickly, this button comes in handy.

Do not worry, I already have orders for multiplayer. WASD + mouse (for aiming and directing ==> to help turn.)

If I may, the commands you're saying doesn't like me. This type of control that I had never seen has looks far too complicated.
Move the character with the mouse? Finally ...
Oh, and uh ... you have also repeated the mouse wheel.
Just wanted to show my controls.

Thank you very much for this information, Brown. It helps me much about the characters.
I don't use the scatter too much, but it is apparently in all tabs. I think I'm going to train with.

Well ... I think that Sonic will always be problematic. "Predict" ... it is not my thing (or so it goes with a lot of training ...). Sonic still makes me afraid. I hope not to have him too often...

With Tails , I'm much more reassured. The Rail is maybe a little hard to launch it. (when I aim at a flying Tails, I don't move, because I want to make sure I achieve my Tails . As I don't move ...he send me quietly a bomb. But the scatter looks dangerous against him. I see myself a bit already.

With Knuckles, ... I do not often encounter. Even ... ever. I think his weakness is that if there is too much "slip", it hangs on a wall and *shoot* .. Knuckles is moderately dangerous, but I should not be underestimated.

By SpiritCrusher

You should do. Sometimes, you will have a weapon loaded that doesn't work in all situations. For example, if you have Rail or Grenade on and are suddenly approached by an enemy, you can use that button to quickly counter him even if you have no time to switch weapon rings. Same goes for weapon with long cooldown, such as Bomb and Scatter. If you have these on but need to shoot quickly, this button comes in handy.
In general, if I have grenade (I have them often, I like this weapon.), I bombarded the land of a dozen and I wait to my opposent walk on it. Of course, I running in all directions to dodge. I'll see if the rings can be useful.
By Tyrzi

Just wanted to show my controls.

Sorry.

The only annoying thing about m-look is that because Software mode is funky, when you look up or down the textures get all skewed and stuff.

That prevented me from playing match seriously, but my current PC supports OGL so I no longer have that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back