Sonic Unleashed (Wii): What are your records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFan1

Most Sonic fans agree, the daytime levels in Sonic Unleashed are incredible. Not to mention you have to be relatively good at the game to get S-ranks on some of those stages.

I have completed Sonic Unleashed, (and by completed, I mean all medals and all items.) and I've gotten some pretty nice times (I think) on the daytime levels. So I thought if anyone else likes this game, they might want to compare their best times to mine. So I'll list them below.

NOTE: I'm not saying I'm fantastically good at this game. My times could very well be rather bad, but I don't know how good most people are at this, and just wanted to compare for fun.

Remember this is the WII version of sonic unleashed, so if you have a different version, your specify that if your planning to list your times to compare with others that have that version.

Ok, here are my times for the regular "reach the goal" daytime levels. I'll edit the post if I improve any.

Apotos 1: S-rank is 1 min 10 sec My time: 0 min 58.699 sec
Apotos 2: S-rank is 3 min 50 sec My time: 3 min 32.615 sec
Spagonia: S-rank is 2 min 50 sec My time: 2 min 34.469 sec
Chun-nan: S-rank is 3 min 10 sec My time: 2 min 27.901 sec
Holoska: S-rank is 3 min 20 sec My time: 3 min 11.710 sec
Shamar: S-rank is 2 min 40 sec My time: 2 min 28.266 sec
Adabat: S-rank is 2 min 15 sec My time: 2 min 01.597 sec
Eggmanland: S-rank is 4 min 30 sec My time: 4 min 18.089 sec

Post your own times if you're interested.

Last edited:
Yes Autosaver, like I said above, these aren't incredible times, and I'm still working on them. They'll be better soon. In fact, I've been working on Chun-nan, and as soon as I get all the seperate parts to work at once, I'll be back with a rather impressive time on that.

Anyway, still open for anyone's times.

Update posted. New records on Shamar and Chun-nan. Its been edited in the original post.

So far I just see discussion. If no one else cares to post their records then... well whatever. I tried.

Only own the ps2 one, curse you 360/ps3 owners, cuuuuurrrrsseee yooooouuuuuu!!!!!!, hehe not really, its okay, but I had trouble on day stages at times, dark gaia was a hard boss for me, but overall, a small success of SEGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back