2012 - The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, no.

Another world-ending disaster flick by the guys who made shitty movies like The Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, 10,000 BC and the Godzilla remake?

This movie is going to completely tank.

Looks like it's going to be two hours of build up and special effects followed by an anticlimactic 20 minute ending that leaves the viewers questioning their ability to spot a bad movie.

tl;dr it's going to be awesome

Yet another movie that will make people panic in 2012. Seriously, if the world ends, it ends. Big deal. If it doesn't, then get back on with your lives.

Lawlz. Jeez people. I JUST put up the topic like 2 min ago. xD Lmao.

Anyways, I think it's going to be great. I love movies like these. It has suspense and climatic experiences which keep me entertained. So yeah, good stuff. imo.

Fyrus said:
If it's anything like Knowing, then I'm gonna throw myself off the nearest cliff.

Oh, hah, Knowing. Two and a half hours of great buildup and suspense, finished off with one of the shittiest endings I've seen in recent yea...wait.

crazyhedgehog said:
Looks like it's going to be two hours of build up and special effects followed by an anticlimactic 20 minute ending that leaves the viewers questioning their ability to spot a bad movie.

Then apparently you enjoy seeing crappy movies with absolute **** endings. I liked Independence Day and Godzilla though.

Not really. Cloverfield was just plain awesome, but the ending sucked bollocks. I hated it and was pissed when I exited the movie theater the day I saw it.

StarBlazer said:
Not really. Cloverfield was just plain awesome, but the ending sucked bollocks. I hated it and was pissed when I exited the movie theater the day I saw it.

I hated CloverField. It was like a 10 year old, taking a camera with added CGI effects. D:

Cloverfield was okay. Independence Day was wonderful, and The Day After Tomorrow was alright too. 10,000 BC was absolutely terrible.

The fact that it's based on a media-spawned theory that still has no good foundation will make it a terrible movie.

I think we all can agree that Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow were both great movies. 10,000 BC was just a disappointment. imo.

And sometimes you never really know a movie will be bad unless you actually see it. So we don't know anything as of now.

Meh, I dunno want to think of it except it might make some people afraid of 2012. Stupid Mayans or Incans or whoever made that calender.

I'll probably watch it a few years after it comes out when it's aired on TV or something. I don't watch many movies when they're in theaters.

Why do I immediately think "Snakes on a Plane" when "media hype" and "movie" are put in the same sentence?

end of the world movies like the last one called knowing are not good for us. some may like it, but i dont like the fact people keep making "end of the world" movies. Superstitious people dont need another reason to believe were all going to die in the next 2-3 years.

FAILED MOVIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back