Post your pics/art here!

Meh... I have a FEW things...

Galacta_Knight_VS_Meta_Knight_by_H_S_X.jpg

Meta Knight VS Galacta Knight- I was bored one day and decided to sketch this up. I know my style for wings is fail but I don't care :D (Note: My scanner kills all my drawings. 'Twas better on paper.)

Super_Sonic_by_H_S_X.png

Super Sonic- Got bored one day and decided to make Super Sonic. Coulda' been better. Again, scanner killed it.

Lucas__Mother_3_by_H_S_X.png

Lucas from Mother 3- Okay, I suck at humans and yes my outlining style is choppy. :|
I decided to make a toughened up version of Lucas, rather than a scared little boy. NOT my best work... at all.

Everything else I exctracted from my brain would bore you to no end more than this stuff (blahblahfancharsblahblahgiftsblahblahfailblahblah)

For Spazzo's birthday, I did a sketch of several from #SRB2DEV (and some visiting).

The rest of the dev team can vouch for the fact that this is just another day in #SRB2DEV. Prime doesn't usually use supernatural borders to get the last laugh, but Cirno is always with us in spirit as long as Spazzo is around.

I'm not in that pic. Failure :'(
I'm totally banning JEV3... I... I mean it!

Actually, nice pic, spazzo's expression is kinda off, but otherwise, it's fine.

I drew another VOCALOID.... XP
The newest VOCALOID, Sonika from the UK has really.... creepy boxart so I wanted to fix her. No amazing shading or anything.. but meh...
250tlky.png

I think I'll scan some sketches soon. Just pencil and no color but whatever.

I would really like to show just how much better I have gotten. Oh, and no, I didn't use flash to make these, because someone on another forum accidentally mistook it for it flash.

No page stretching, yes!
Also, those characters do not belong to me, this was a request (made by me) on another forum.
Edit: Also, this was art made at least 4 months ago, so It's not my current skill

Actually no, that's my horrible attempt at drawing the person's second character hiding behind a door.
Edit: And before I forget, my most recent work...again, a request on another forum...
*drum roll*

Breeze teh Ladybug!

Last edited:
Eliwood? I remember you. You did a really neat SatBK MSPaint picture plus that one person's character that has that large bust. Who was that other person again...?

...er...I don't remember her name.
Well, I have a better picture of the whole Black Knight thing...one second, let me pull that up...
scaled.php

There is actually a desktop version of this, and it's really old so... comments?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back