• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first soc to give away.
it has water breathing.
infinite fly.
long invincible and speedup.
and thats about it.
you can go ahead and edit anything you don't like.
its just a cheating soc.
here it is cheat.soc
this is just a test.
i need some people to play with.
name i will have: over drive; tunes 1046;
server:invisible ctf
game type:capture the flag. player amount: 6. hope to see you there!

i can't but stuff up for other people

i'm afraid the test didn't work can someone tell me how but someting up for someone? then everyone who wants the soc can have it. and i'd have more stuff too give away then like an invisible character only when not bored.
but get that off my server. anyway i can't have this up like this. can osmeone tell me how to do this?

<Sarcasm>Wow, I can't believe someone actually released this! I would have never thought a thing like this was even possible!</Sarcasm>

Okay, before this topic goes to hell, let me just say this:

@Chaos Hunter- Nobody likes timer SOCs. Period. Despite what you may think, they are not creative, and have been done over and over.

@everyone else-
Please refrain from posting the same negative comments over and over. Move along. We know it's a bad SOC. No need to flame him to oblivion.

Kuja said:
Okay, before this topic goes to hell, let me just say this:

@Chaos Hunter- Nobody likes timer SOCs. Period. Despite what you may think, they are not creative, and have been done over and over.

@everyone else-
Please refrain from posting the same negative comments over and over. Move along. We know it's a bad SOC. No need to flame him to oblivion.

Not just that but hes also advertising a netgame on the forums which is also against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back