Sonic at the Disco (Match/Tag)

How is the map lighting? (128 currently)

• Make it brighter! (160+)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make it darker! (below 128)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music fails..... might I suggest, "I'm your Boogieman"? Oh...and If you do some more level wads and decide to do the good ol' UK, put in some Beatles music. Glad I could be of some help.

WAD master said:
How about you throw In Vertex as the music? (Yes, that's a song. Ever played ITG?)
Why add VerTex, by ZiGZaG? That doesn't really fit with the map at all.

Better choice would be something a bit less wanting to give someone a sezure, mainly choose a slower song at the fastest speed, like VerTex^2, but, meh, that still has a lot of notes in it, so no, more like Pandamonium. (Note: All by ZiGZaG, and yes, I have played ITG2..songs.)

The song still sounds good for it.

At the last run, where it gets over 600 BPM, I want him to have it flash every 2 beats.

Well, you can just use an intangible, translucent FOF and give it a script so it changes light levels at certant times.

EXAMPLE:

Code:
Sector 60

Light 255
wait 10
Light 128
wait 10
Light 255
wait 35
light 128
wait 35
light 255...

And so on.

But obviously, it would take a lot of SOCcing to get that done, and it would take a while to get it on beat, as well.

Despite how good that idea might sound, but music is not synced across all computers in the netgame. (When you join, music starts from the beginning, even if everyone else is in the middle) The map however, is in sync with all players. Therefore making the lights sync to the music would do absolutely nothing.

Its also my least favorite, and I made the map... Kinda funny ain't it?

But for an experiment, it still didn't turn out that bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back