SRB2 Universe style Melee attack.(JTE-Universe-melee.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to the original creator of the "Melee.soc"
Please leave feedback after downloading, thank you.

And still, only a few replies... And a soc that makes you translucent that anyone can do in an hour has more posts >.<'

For those who have played SRB2 Universe, you know what this dose. And if you haven't, too bad, ty it and figure it out.(XD)

The enemy's have the "Boss" checked in SOCedit so you bounce off after hitting it. To do it press your spin button. Be sure to always press forward when hitting an enemy. It also works when hitting your opponent.

Screen shot:

(not a good screen shot but you get the point.)

-->Download<--
DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED!!
File Size: 3kb(Pathetic huh?)

Aww... I thought it was going to be like SPMOVES SRB2 Universe... =\ I sorta miss that one, but I can always get the final version of it off of archive.org.

Meh, good job.

kunucklees said:
That's pretty cool! And might be useful for some character wads.

Not that you have permission, but yeah.

EDIT:Don't hold the spin button when attacking an enemy. You'll just hit it and keep going. Holding it down is better used for fighting in match tag and ctf.

Usually looking at the date, (along with some common sense) will tell you that you are probably not getting the damn soc...

Zen The hedgehog. I was looking for the original Melee.soc (unfortunately the link is broken T-T) and Zen was the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back