Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. That does suck.

Well. For me now I quit GMS. I play OdinMS.
It's a OpenBeta MapleStory Server.
I'm telling you it's awesome.
You get 8x EXP, 8x Money Drop, with Custom Drop Rate.
You can get to high levels in no time. It's still Beta so alot of things still don't work. But it's still awesome leveling up alot.

That is my character a level 141 Paladin in my avater. :)

i used to play MS, but it got boring, and took up my entire drive. took up more space than Trickster Online (BTW Trickster is an MMO as well), so i uninstalled it. i might start playing it again one of these days... i still check out the NEXON website... i log in every once in a while... if you wants to play with me... eventually... i have two guys. my Scania is Kindil, a lvl15 mage, and i think i have a Bera named SoonToArch, a lvl12 Archer.. i guess ill try tonight.. btw how do i join OpenBeta servers like Odin?

*lols at all the people playing on illegal private servers* Anyway, I'm ashamed to say that I too, play Maple story. But I'm not saying my character's names. :P

Kiro said:
So...Does anyone else here play it? I'm just wondering cause it would be cool knowing some one from the board that plays maple.

For those who don't know. Maple Story, is a MMORPG (Massive-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Play-Game) It's like most of the basics. Create a character, select world, Yada-yada-yada.

MapleStory isn't an RPG, should anyone whine. It's a side-scroller with leveling up.

The Game isn't that hard,just takes quite a lot of your time.

M.V.P said:
Well. For me now I quit GMS. I play OdinMS.
It's a OpenBeta MapleStory Server.
You can get to high levels in no time. It's still Beta so alot of things still don't work.
Lol, OdinMs hasn't had a update in a year or 2, so good luck waiting for a update. The only thing the devs seem to do now is make it compatible with the newer versions of GMS.

Anyway, if I DO play maplestory, Im bored to death and all my other games I have(Which is like 40) don't suit what I want to play that day.

Andy said:
Quick question: Does this game involve any skill?

From my experience, I can say there's hardly any involved. You basically press the attack button constantly if you want to attack an enemy, or you run away if it's too strong. It takes forever to level up, so the shoddy battle system makes this game nothing but a time waster for me.

The battle system hasnt been improved sinced the closed beta, back in 2003, the only thing that really has been improved in the whole game is the addition of macros, guild alliance, and a better party system. However, that was about version .57, and that was released about 3 weeks ago.

GMS sucks anyways. I saw a Youtube video on it, and seriously.. But i found a server BETTER than Odin, probably..
I was on Google today, and i was looking up the phrase "Maplestory Mapler fansite" and found this: "StreetMS; the PG rated server" and their rates are better than Odin. 30x EXP, 30x Mesos and 30x enemies... ok maybe 30x enemies aren't so good, but leveling up is a lot faster than odin, and even though there are 30x enemies, killing them is a cinch and once you kill the enemies, you get more and more strong, so is it better than Odin? you tell me. I'm gonna re-download MS and then dl that StreetMS and try it.

Sounds better than what I played, but I'm not tempted to redownload something that's going to take more than a gigabyte off of my computer. I already have a game that does that, and it's better than Maple Story.

I hate maplestory. You have to pay actual money for something as small as a different hair color. Also the side-scrolling doesn't work, makes the area seem way more crowded then it is, and causes lag. Also it takes like 5 hours to gain a level. I quit the third day. I have no idea how anyone likes that game.

I got it yesterday and am having fun.

Name: Arceus205(I was panicking because I couldn't get any name I wanted to work.)
Main server: Bera
Channel: Channel 1

If you see me tell me hi. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back