Happy Birthday to me! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope not at all... ONOS i just remembered something ZASH = MECHA_KNUCKLES' BIRTHDAYS!!!! April 9 :P

Have a Happy Birthday, Y2Jake!
No, really. Have one. It'd really stink if it wasen't very happy.
I mean, you only get around 70-80 birthdays, so you might as well make them happy.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Happy Birthday! Mine was on the 9th, but I thought noone would care and thus did nothing :(

You're pretty much correct, Omega...that's the same reason I didn't create a topic myself. Birthday topics fill a board in no-time if everyone does them.

Hey Mystic, you know what that means? In one year, people will be able to beat you in SRB2, because you can play drunk!

*shotmauledinsertsomecommentthatinvolveshorriblepaintomehere*

I wonder when FF turns 21.........
<.<
>.>

*same as Sonicandtails218*

There's pretty much no chance of anyone finding me drunk online, as there isn't much of a chance of me ever having any reason to try alcohol. I already know I'm an addictive person. The last thing I should do is become an alcoholic.

Happy birthday, guys!

In your honor, I will post a message on the message board wishing you both a happy birthday. Oh, I am already doing that! How thoughtful of me to give you such presents!

Hehe... . Well maybe we should all post our birthdays in here, since my friend also celebrates people's birthdays in different topics.

Have a Merry Birthday Y2Jake and Mystic! :P

You're pretty much correct, Omega...that's the same reason I didn't create a topic myself. Birthday topics fill a board in no-time if everyone does them.

So... you're saying it was a bad idea to start this topic? >.> (Sorry, I was just checking to see how many people would reply, really)

Mystic said:
There's pretty much no chance of anyone finding me drunk online, as there isn't much of a chance of me ever having any reason to try alcohol.
Also, it is hard to use the computer while drunk.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Happy Birthday! Mine was on the 9th, but I thought noone would care and thus did nothing :(
I care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back