When are you going to retire from srb2.

• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, even after SRB2 dies, the community will probably stay. Just look at #srb2. Maybe I'll retire from the game eventually, but probly not the community.

Well how the forum is now and not as active as that Mario forums, right now!
*Packs bags* Later suckas!!

Yeah, all you people who say you'll stop when you get a girlfriend. Not gonna happen.

No, you will eventually get one, but it won't make you stop, I assure you.

This is awkward for me >.>......

Probably when I meet my 'special someone', or when I take the iniciative to get off my lazy ass and actually make one my fruitful ideas come to bear, or when I finish one of my indepedent fiction novels. I have sooo many ideas....

Either that, or I'll become such an emotional wreck because of high school/angst/drama (which has already basically happened in my life), where I can't normally talk to people anymore. ^.^

Or for some strange reason, I just choose to dissapear from everyone I know.

>.> I am a very strange induvidual.

When darkness engulfs the world in chaotic fear that turns everyone against each other, giving no chance for anyone to survive in a dark hellish world.

If that doesn't happen, I'll retire when I get severely interested in something else, kinda like MapleStory, it's making me lose interest in srb2, but I still play it from time to time.

I'll retire when the community is near entirely ridden of noobs. One of the reasons I'm still here is because it's struggling to get out of a hellhole, and I like helping out in some ways, even if it's just giving out ideas on how to solve the problem.

Even when the community shapens up though, I'll probably still stay. Actually, I'll probably be even more active in netgames. >_>

Not when I'm 20.
I already have a GF.
Not never (I found this when I was 10, got bored then found it again 5 years later).
... When both my laptops die.

I'm not exactly sure when I'll stop playing, but I know it will be a long while after 1.1 is released. Even when I've gotten a little bored of the main game alone, I'll always be on the lookout for things like decent characters, large-scale mods, and more.

While the release of 1.1 will cause a huge amount of n00bs to join the boards, the fact that SRB2 1.1 will have a lot of content will probably attract a lot of non-n00bs, and maybe some very intelligent users that will make some pretty big mods for SRB2. I wouldn't be surprised if SRB2 1.1 was in the spotlight of the whole internet for the first few weeks that its released.

When they say "When SRB2 is done", is that just being sarcastic? Or is the MS going to come down?

I have already retired.

I will stay that way untill I get the urge to get it again or there is a new release of it.

I'm in vacation until I can restore Windows :P But even yet, I have two old SRB2 versions that run on DOS... So I think I'll keep playing :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back