SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of SA city? What can u do when u get there. It does look like u can race, match, CTF there.

So how does it work?

Jman said:
What is the point of SA city? What can you do when you get there? It does look like you can race, match, CTF there.

So how does it work?
Spellchecked.

Is this the latest version? Sorry to ask a dumb question, but someone said that if bots don't thok, then you have an outdated version. My bots won't thok for their lives... Will someone help me? :?

No, I mean I need them to thok so they will go to their superform. I tried Running like people say so that the bots need to thok to catch up but that doesn't work, neither does ME thoking repeatidly.

supersonicspeed said:
No, I mean I need them to thok so they will go to their superform. I tried Running like people say so that the bots need to thok to catch up but that doesn't work, neither does ME thoking repeatidly.
They don't thok to catch up anyway, they start running faster than usual.

I played SRB2JTE yesturday after i downloaded and it was fine, I loved SA City but I still have no idea how to get bots. But then this morning when I run SRB2JTE.exe it runs like normal until it gets to the "Sonic Team Jr Presents" then the screen starts flickering like a TV then it kicks me off game. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? and maybe if I could learn how to make bots as well

Galea said:
I played SRB2JTE yesturday after i downloaded and it was fine, I loved SA City but I still have no idea how to get bots. But then this morning when I run SRB2JTE.exe it runs like normal until it gets to the "Sonic Team Jr Presents" then the screen starts flickering like a TV then it kicks me off game. Why is this happening and how do I stop it? and maybe if I could learn how to make bots as well
Supervirus. Use OpenGL.

addbot in console.

You can look at the srb2JTE wiki article if you have any more questions. It's one of the only places where the console commands are listed anyways, so meh.

JTE - put it in your first post already D:

Sorry, but this isn't on the wiki :| sometimes... well..... a LOT of the time my bots get stuck on the wall. What I mean is, thier in thier running animation right in front of the wall, but not going anywhere. This does get very frusturating sometimes. Will it be fixed in the later version? Oh yeah and why does it do that?

I download the SRB2JTE but which do i use?

SRB2Net

or

SRB2TJE

Can i able to put the SRB2TJE.WAD into the launcher?

SonicX8000 said:
I download the SRB2JTE but which do i use?

SRB2Net

or

SRB2TJE

Can i able to put the SRB2TJE.WAD into the launcher?

You just use the SRB2JTE.exe. If you want to add wads using SRB2Net with JTE then just go to Main Options and check the alternate exe box and type in 'srb2jte'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back