SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to let you guys be abit more flexible, but since this isn't working, team nixon and team nega fox, you guys fight on saturday the 17th at 5:00 PM EST and Ritz will be hosting (his ip is 24.61.63.106 for all you non-irc people) and if he's the only one there, team nixon automatically advances.

Foxboy said:
I was hoping to let you guys be abit more flexible, but since this isn't working, team nixon and team nega fox, you guys fight on saturday the 17th at 5:00 PM EST and Ritz will be hosting (his ip is 24.61.63.106 for all you non-irc people) and if he's the only one there, team nixon automatically advances.

I won't be able to join

Ritz said:
This contest really isn't working out very well.
Actually, it never worked well since the beginning. How many months were since the beginning? Almost half year, if it didn't go over that time.

Foxboy, if you want this tournament to work out better, you need the people to get in IRC...
Try setting up PJIRC in your Sepwich account, and have it point to #SRB2Tournament.

Edit: Added the java irc to the tournament teams page, so don't say there is no way for you to be able to set up a time to fight.

Part of the problem is that it's just too damn ambitious. 8 teams of 3 people each? Coordinating 24 people is just beyond what this community is capable of right now. Personally I'd suggest making a 1v1 tournament of like 8-16 people and just doing single elimination DM. Organization issues would be drastically reduced to just getting 3 people at a time, the host and the two people playing the game.

How about 2 vs 2 then? I'm pretty bad in 1 vs 1 actually. I find it easier when someone's helping me for shooting and to pick as a target.

That means I won't have to find another guy to fill in our place! So Team Alpha will be made of DarkWarrior and me. (That is, if he comes online at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back