Six Titans Bot Battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisete

Well, I'm going to make a GOOD bot battle. I recopilated some characters from the main forum, Wadbase and the ROCZ64. I'm going to make six teams with five characters in each team. Some of them are very, very, VERY old (Some practically unknown). For the battles, I'm going to use stages from the different contests. Here go the characters:

Dr. Pepper Team: BlazeNET, ShadowRENET, AmyRENET, Sally and MightyRE. (Purple team)
Chaos Zero 64 Team: Jet, Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Espio and Silver. (Silver team)
SonicTheDalek Team (For the awesome job of Team Rebellion): Crawlie, Clawer, Cara, Jetter and Bizz. (Blue team)
Chrispy Team: NSonic, Knuckles (The made by Chrispy), Egg-Robo, Chaos0 and Rouge. (Red team)
ViluVector Team (I know, banned, but he was a person that made more of five chars): Chip, E-123-Omega (Done by Ground The Fox, but began of Vilu), E-102-Gamma (Old, OLD topic I found. Some of you think it was a stupid recolor, but I think it was nearer of make a good Gamma), Big and Bomb. (Green team)

I MISS A TEAM! If some of you knows about one person that made five WADs, PM me.

No, it isn't. He's making battle teams with characters. Making teams for mods isn't allowed. Like saying...
"I have an idea and I need level makers, soccers, musicians and coding experts, chop, chop, get on with it.

Let's see if I understand this... Using SRB2JTE, you are going to make Teams of JTEBOTs beat the holy high hell out of each other, record it, post it on Youtube, ?????, profit. Am I in the ballpark?

Well, something like that, yes. I'm going to be a player of one of the teams. (If not I can't record the battle) But first I need to fix JTE (game crashes when more of 10 bots) and my Youtube account. I can't upload videos!

Sounds like you need a better computer, not a fix on JTE, and you could put yourself on a non-color team to record it.

Chaos Knux said:
Sounds like you need a better computer, not a fix on JTE, and you could put yourself on a non-color team to record it.
Hey hey hey... my computer is a XP of year 2007. And if I put on a none color team the bots can attack me. Try doing a complete 10 bot battle, and if the game doesn't crash, let me know.

Hi I am a team. :D .. Wait 5.. Senku, Senya, Nitemare, Sinkoo, ... Damn it why didn't I make another character yet. D:

Luisete said:
And if I put on a none color team the bots can attack me.

Know to create SOCs? You could create a SOC so that you can get infinite invincibility... and bots will ignore you. I realized it when I pop an invincibility monitor and bots doesn't even try to hit me.

Senku Niola said:
Hi I am a team. :D .. Wait 5.. Senku, Senya, Nitemare, Sinkoo, ... Damn it why didn't I make another character yet. D:
Finish Human Senku. Swordshog and Human could be in together, making five.

Ezer.Arch said:
Luisete said:
And if I put on a none color team the bots can attack me.

Know to create SOCs? You could create a SOC so that you can get infinite invincibility... and bots will ignore you. I realized it when I pop an invincibility monitor and bots doesn't even try to hit me.

That'll make the bots wander around aimlessly, falling ff inocently into THE DEATH PIT OF DOOM!... That's pretty much it.

Luisete said:
Dr. Pepper Team: Blaze, Cream, AmyRE, Sally and Mighty. (Purple team) (I don't put ShadowRE in the team because I found a bug when thokking)
Uh, Cream is Blade's WAD, not mine. I just helped him out with it. :P Also, try using ShadowRENET instead of RE, because his spin trail soc might be conflicting with other characters.

Violo said:
Hmmm... no... I don't have remote idea about SOCs...
Dr.Pepper said:
Uh, Cream is Blade's WAD, not mine. I just helped him out with it. :P Also, try using ShadowRENET instead of RE, because his spin trail soc might be conflicting with other characters.
Fixed! ShadowRENET is now part of your team.

Luisete said:
EZER'ARCH said:

I could send you a SOC I have here, HMS.soc, and have a try.

Thank you so much! And Senku... you have in the old main page of SRB2 a TailsDoll WAD. I put in a Senku team? Or first you finish human Senku?
Another thing... I think finally I fixed my Youtube account! Now for the bot problem...

Oh yeah, I forgot about the TailsDoll WAD he made, mostly because...
*senses a presence*
No... NO! GET BACK!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
~Can you feel the sunshine...~
~Does it brighten up your day...~
~Don't you feel it sometimes...~
~and just need to run away?~

Does the tails doll work in srb2jte as a bot? Whenever I add it it just goes crazy then floats in the air and keeps re spawning where it died, only to keep dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back