need help werid glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not being specific. All you're telling us is "It gives me shadow." What were you doing? What exactly did it do? Etcetera. Give us more information.

I think he means it is allowing him to play as Shadow.

He should know what he is doing if he can.

Either that, or he's coming to us about the server name change bug.
For those who don't understand, let's say you go into a server. Let's say one of those guy's name was "SRB1337". Boom. Bam. Whoosh. Pretty soon you are bored and leave. You refresh the server list and find a new server, say "OMGOMGCTFF". You enter, but when you do, some code was apperently screwed up, and your name was changed to "SRB1337" or "PLAYER #". These odditys happen, and yes, I had some experiences with this "glitch". "it gives me shadow". You downloaded a Shadow WAD.
Oh, and what is IT? Can you tell me?

sonicfreak94 said:
You're not being specific. All you're telling us is "It gives me shadow." What were you doing? What exactly did it do? Etcetera. Give us more information.

GOOD BOY!!!!!

Sonic freak gets it

I think the proplum is the super and hyper shadow wads I have. I think its because of the shadow wad becouse I have 3 of them. how do I fix the server glitch.

Or the server forced shademo as the character to use.

DYLAN64 said:
I think the proplum is the super and hyper shadow wads I have. I think its because of the shadow wad becouse I have 3 of them. how do I fix the server glitch.

You have WADs added. NO DUH you'll have differences.

I think he's talking about his Default name when he joins a netgame.

Say, Is the account on your computer named "Shadow"? Because my account name is "WAD Master", and it gives me that name when I join netgames.

It's your computer, dude.

Your information is insufficient to make us understand what you're saying. Perhaps you could give us a screenshot what's going on?

And be more specific about your problem...

I know what's wrong, this has also happened to me. Sometimes when you exit someone's net game (if no files are loaded) and join someone else's, you might end up with a name from someone in the other net game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back