Six Titans Bot Battle! (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisete

Let's try this again, ok? If the administrator who closed the previous post is going to close this again, post a reason, please. I'm going to make a good bot battle. Recopilating some characters from the main forum, Wadbase and the ROCZ64, I'm going to make six teams with five characters in each team. For the battles, I'm going to use stages from the different contests. Here go the characters:

Dr. Pepper Team: BlazeNET, ShadowRENET, AmyRENET, Sally and MightyRE. (Purple team)
Chaos Zero 64 Team: Jet, Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, Espio and Silver. (Silver team)
SonicTheDalek Team (For the awesome job of Team Rebellion): Crawlie, Clawer, Cara, Jetter and Bizz. (Blue team)
Chrispy Team: NSonic, Knuckles (The made by Chrispy), Egg-Robo, Chaos0 and Rouge. (Red team)
ViluVector Team (I know, banned, but he was a person that made more of five chars): Chip, E-123-Omega (Done by Ground The Fox, but began of Vilu), E-102-Gamma (Old, OLD topic I found. Some of you think it was a stupid recolor, but I think it was nearer of make a good Gamma), Big and Bomb. (Green team)

One option for sixth team can be Senku Niola: Senku, Senya, Nitemare, Sinkoo, Tails Doll. If no, I can wait.

Don't remake a thread when it is locked, even if we don't give a reason for locking the original. No exceptions.

There's your reason, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back