Hey guys: This just happened a couple minutes ago. Can you analyze it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of thing has happened to me before too, as I also have Asperger's Syndrome. I say, like most of the others who commented here, to just ignore it. Once, I didn't ignore it, and suddenly I found myself in the principal's office for something I didn't do.

I think the bigger question here, is why are you on the SRB2MB in school (acknowledging that this only happened a few minutes ago), shouldn't you be doing school work?

But yeah, don't overanalyse.

Heh heh heh...

At the time, I was done with my work, and I had a blank period. Given my ability to quickly complete assignments, combined with the lower-than-average workload and abundance of breaks at my school, I get a lot of chances to log on.

off topic: Awesome, I wish my school worked like that =/

On topic: You are not in the wrong, to me its her who needs to work on social skills.

Given my ability to quickly complete assignments, combined with the lower-than-average workload and abundance of breaks at my school.

Same thing here with me, except my school doesn't allow you to go on the computers unless you are working in a class, or you are in a certain computer class that I had twice where the teacher allows students to go on certain websites once they finish all their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back