Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas is actually having snow, and I am so happy about it. We NEVER get any! I wish it would snow more often so there would not be any school. :)

I've had my fill of winter. I hate being stuck at home because it's too cold to walk or ride my bike anywhere. Looking forward to summer.

Hasn't been that bad in terms of snow here, one friend I know in Georgia said she got a few inches of snow, which made me laugh pretty hard. Although, another one of my friends in Maryland said she got about three feet of snow.

I enjoy snow since I do snowmobiling. I hate having to shovel it, but this is no different from the summer, and Autumn where you either cut the grass or get rid of leaves. In the summer, I don't do much. And speaking of snow, Toronto hardly got much snow so far this year. All of the other areas around it seem to have gotten more even if it wasn't much. :/

My town got snow-raped this month. Last weekend we got a nice coating, then we got over a foot from Tuesday to Thursday.

more on monday dear ****

Funny thing because in boston there was supposed to be a "snow storm" and all the schools around the area were closed except for malden (where I live) and no snow came at all. Theres hardly any snow on the ground.

Wisconsin is having a heat wave with mostly no snow. For the past month the temp has always been in the 20s. Seems the east is getting everything Wisconsin should be having.

Half an inch in the past 30 minutes.
At least that's what they say, I haven't seen outside my window in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back