Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How he edited the picture? If he did, it would look different from the game itself.

What? I didn't edit the picture...

He's right. We just talked about this on IRC, it's his screen resolution screwing up the background tiling.
Code:
<Inuyasha> umm
<Inuyasha> Scizor300
<Inuyasha> that is not shopped
<Scizor300> Huh, it's not?
<Inuyasha> non-aspect correct resolutions have trouble drawing the background tiles in the intermission

EDIT: for clarification, I meant, yes, it's legit.

willsmithpwns-srb2.png

chuckalwayswins-srb2.png

<Chuck Norris> Even when I lose, I win.

There's not any bigger Owned moment than hitting teleport with spindash right over Death Pit. I love hear from the guy teleported over the pit WTFing. It's so beautiful. :3

Do I win?
Yes, you get the "HOW DOES I PHOTOSHAWP" Splicing Award. Way to go.

Actually I've seen people get over 10,000 points in CTF before, those games lasted over half an hour, yes it is possible. :P
I know that's insane, but it is indeed possible, having over 10,000 points is nothing to scoff at! But still, the point of CTF is teamwork, so it's best not to pay attention to the score, and rather how much fun you're having, as well as the flag. It isn't match, you know! But it does help to take everyone's weapons.

Last edited:
I owned everyone with 1 ring in every gametype. PWNED.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I was at Aries's Server one time playing Match in Desolate Twilight Zone. HyperSonicJr was in the game with me too. So I was fighting with all the other players, and I kept trying to hit him. So then, he goes up the spring leading to the 2nd floor, heads to the edge,and sits there. He was not talking, so I assumed he was trying to rail people, and that it would be my time to hit him. So I snuck up behind him....selected my rails and....
BLAMMO! I blasted him off the side by a close ranged snipe! It was so epic. I watched him fall for like 2 whole seconds, while we were all LOLing our @sses off. That was pure pwnage.
~BS9

I got banned from tht serv...

My best time was in an OLDC netgame in my own Match level, Restricted Cavern Zone. KOTE was in the game, and he was firing at me, obviously attempting to get me, but he failed and backed right into a death pit. Then, on top of that, someone followed him in willingly. I was like O_O.

Also, in the same game, someone else was shooting at me, but they were missing and I thokked under a crusher. Then they thokked through seconds later and fired again, hitting me. But not before they were killed by the crusher.

I was playing in Sand Ruins on Srb2riders and I was 2nd and it was the last lap, I got invincibility at the end (in the real sonic riders it's the bit where you use the bow and arrows) and I hit the guy and he kept going back and forth and both of us said "WTF!?!?" then I just said "OMG I TOTTALY OWNED YOU!" and it was a sweet victory.

Last edited:
I couldn't find the log for it (I swear I kept it somewhere... on the plus side, I found memories while looking for it :D) but I remember the time I pretty much did a curbstomp in a 4 on 1 CTF match.

Well, it was only four on one halfway through, where my teammate joined the other team ¬_¬ Think the enemy team were had 4/5 caps too.

It's just a case of hanging on for dear life, not getting hit, waiting for the flag carrier to attack you and getting your flag back. Then when you get four points and the carrier camps at their base - you grab the whirlwind shield - and attack them before jumping back to win.

And brag. Don't forget bragging.

I owned everyone with 1 ring in every gametype. PWNED.
I sincerely doubt that.

Railing 2 tails player outta the sky at the same time. Wish I got a picture of that!

That's actually a glitch in the engine itself. If the ring goes through the player but doesn't actually touch the player (Say, the ring crosses over a corner in the player's hit box, but in the frames on which the ring is located, its not actually in the hitbox) Then the ring will hit the player, but also penetrate through them, and continue on, and if you happen to be lucky, it might just hit someone else as well! It's a rare glitch, but it still happens.

So i was on a netgame in Riders,someone got owned into a banana,i wanted to make his progression even more harder,so i launched my red shell on him XD
Also,i myself got owned in the same netgame,ive got into a banana,and right when i finished spining,someone got a thunder and launched it,in total i spined over 2 time,and i shrinked ^^

Yesterday's CTF game on Oerg's.

Netgame on Oerg's server:

ForgottenName was hit by ToBeFree's ring.
ForgottenName: DONT HIT ME!
ForgottenName was hit by ToBeFree's ring.
ForgottenName: UR NOT ALOUD TO HIT ME!!!
ForgottenName was killed by ToBeFree's ring.
ForgottenName: DNOT HIT ME
ForgottenName: DONT
(...)
(ForgottenName runs into enemy base)
ForgottenName was killed by ToBeFree's scatter ring.

----------

Later on that server, 16/16 players online:

ToBeFree grabbed the blue flag!
5 seconds later: *Teleport monitor*
Same second: ToBeFree captured the blue flag!
xD

Last edited:
Later on that server, 16/16 players online:
ToBeFree grabbed the blue flag!
5 seconds later: *Teleport monitor*
Same second: ToBeFree captured the blue flag!

xD

Y'know, I hit that teleport monitor. =P

Anyways, on Oerg's server, successful sniping of everybody on every map (Yea, right, I sniped sometimes someone).

Well i think its time for me to post a epic kill.

like a year ago a friend of mine name Fists The Echidna made a wad that made sonic go so fast that it breaks the frame rate.

So when we try matching with it i try using ever thing but rail to hit that fast sonic but all fail then i pick up rails and fell into the water and spring up super high and turn real quick and rail him right on from the sky to the ground.

I say it was one hell of a lucky shot i do say so my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back