Releases Section Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a good idea, why was it not thought of earlier?

As for the rank thingy idea, they could still spam in existing topics. I don't think it would help much

All I can say is "sry but y can i not mae new tpoics????", followed by the topic being derailed and bans for everyone involved, which still wouldn't help the issue of confused newbs/n00bs.

Warpshade said:
All I can say is "sry but y can i not mae new tpoics????", followed by the topic being derailed and bans for everyone involved, which still wouldn't help the issue of confused newbs/n00bs.

It would certainly get rid of them. ;)

OK, rule 4 of Submission Guidelines says, "Make sure your submission is fun!" Let's take a zone like Limestone Ruin Zone. That zone is not FUN, but it had quite a bit of effort put into it. Plus, if you F11, the zone is JUUUUST barely playable.

If it has room for improvement and isn't a complete waste of space, we're inclined to accept it so it can be reviewed by the community and given C&C, so they, you know, can improve.

you don't get it. Releases - Old were from the old releases section, not the trash. The one that went in there isn't trash, just one that weren't good enough to make the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back