Youtube video of a custom level for either 1.1 or 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
I don't know how they are ding this but look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufpeIWb1ME8&feature=related

At almost 20 seconds in it shows reverse gravity. Something only in 2.0.
And at 41 seconds in are a bunch of Eggmen (Not surprising for this kind of wad) and they act like how they do in the leak/1.1.

Also at 49 seconds in are wat look like reskinned boulders from the Arid Canyon video.

So I got to ask. Was 2.0 leaked?

That looks like the behavior in the #srb2fun match beta. There was a hack of that to allow addfile, so it would stand to reason that's it.

So it's the 1.1 leak then? I wasn't aware that we could do this stuff with a hacked version.

That copy wasn't a leak. It was a semi-public beta meant to test the new match system with the members of #srb2fun. ADDFILE is disabled on the EXE but someone hacked it to work.

Mystic said:
That copy wasn't a leak. It was a semi-public beta meant to test the new match system with the members of #srb2fun. ADDFILE is disabled on the EXE but someone hacked it to work.

Could it be the srb2launcher? I know it can add wads but...

The only thing the SRB2 Launcher does is feed in the proper command line arguments to have SRB2 automatically add files upon startup. In order to do so in an EXE with ADDFILE disabled, you would still have had to hack it.

Part of the reason I still call it the leak is because some people on #srb2fun shared the link to it on the forum and if I remember right, the moderators and admins tried to contain it to prevent it from spreading outside of the irc chat room.

Also I got it from a forum link instead of the IRC.

Well yeah, it's been 'leaked' to the entire internet already. It's fairly well known how to get it if you really want to. Hell, it made an appearance on TPB, which is more or less hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back