Do you guys like SRB2 or Sonic GL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max+sonic

A Proud SRB2 User
Do you like SRB2 or the upcoming game Sonic GL? Mystic thank you for locking my last topic thanks cause I wasn't going to play twenty questions all day.

How do I compare a game in its final beta to a game that isn't out yet?

Find out next time on "Impossible to answer questions!"

sonicfreak94 said:
I don't think Sonic GL has gone anywhere since the very last time they uploaded the newest screenshots.

I could probably list a few reasons why...
From what I've seen of the videos, Seems like everything is bugged, other than the running, springs, and a few other things.

I mean...really...

This is the home of SRB2 fans...what do you think is going to be the outcome? C'mon...take a guess

I like the upcoming game Sonic GL cause it has 3D graphics, has more special moves, and has chao in the game I really like chao there so cute.

I can't say much, as Sonic GL isn't out yet, and even if it were. Well, my graphics card can't even handle SRB2's OpenGL mode, if it can handle Sonic GL, then I'll go jump off one of the Twin Seeds towers >_>

I love how he said, "Thank you mystic for locking my last topic". I've never heard that before.

Anyway, I don't know what Sonic GL is... so... I'm at a loss here.

It isn't dead. As I've said recently in another topic, it's apparently going to show up at this year's SAGE.

SAGE. The Sonic Amateur Games Expo. It's supposed to be the E3 of Sonic fangames, and then some... but for many years now, very, very little of consequence has shown up at all. For Sonic GL to do so would probably break that trend, although not as much as, say, Retro Sonic would. (That was actually supposed to be released at SAGE back in 2005, IIRC, so Taxman's had plenty of time to do his engine rewrite...)

Sonic GL looks good but so far all I have seen is like one video. But I haven't played it so I won't say anything else. But I honestly have gotten bored with SRB2. If it weren't for online and the things people make, I would have stopped playing quite a while ago. I still play but only when there is nothing better to do.

The difference between the two is, SRB2 attempts to emulate the classic gameplay style, while Sonic GL seeks to capture the faulty game design of the modern titles.

It seeks to capture the gameplay style of the modern titles, not the "faulty game design". It's the same deal all around, don't make it sound worse than it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back