I have just lost faith in humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

In history class, today, we were being taught about the Great War (WW1.)

The teacher told us a story about how a man was stuck in the trenches, hurt. A USA soldier found him and was about to stab him with his bayonet, (sic) but at the last minute, he changed his mind, because the war was pretty much over. You know who this man was? Adolf Hitler.

That kind of thing makes me sick. The start of World War 2 was a good deed.

who, the guy in the trench or the guy who was going to kill the guy in the trench was hitler?

Honestly, though, how in heck would he be able to know that inside Hitler was one of the worst people ever to be born onto this planet?

That US soldier was doing the right thing.

Even more so - if the soldier had killed Hitler in the first place, Hitler would not have been able to do what he did. He'd be killing the man with no real purpose.

It sucks that people's good will seems to so diligently turn on them. Poor guy, he must've really felt bad afterwards.

I blame the Vienna school of art for not accepting Hitler when he applied there. He joined the Nazi party shortly after his rejection, then proceeded to take it over.

Think about it. If he had been accepted, today we would be talking about how great Hitler and his paintings were instead of how he ordered the extermination of countless people.

History is odd like that.

History is an important thing to learn. It teaches us life lessons. If we never appreciate or learn history, there is a chance that we will repeat history. There is something to keep you thinking.

Well then how come when you're taking those long-ass test for the government it's usually just reading and math? It's because they dont give a hoot about history, but only about reading and math.

I don't know where you're from, but here we test on every subject.

Bigboi said:
In history class, today, we were being taught about the Great War (WW1.)

The teacher told us a story about how a man was stuck in the trenches, hurt. A USA soldier found him and was about to stab him with his bayonet, (sic) but at the last minute, he changed his mind, because the war was pretty much over. You know who this man was? Adolf Hitler.

That kind of thing makes me sick. The start of World War 2 was a good deed.

I hate that guys name!!!Did you know about the war in gettysburg once the war was over all the dead men were put in this giant dug hole,but one man was only knocked uncounsiuse.He woke up he was stuck under rotting flesh for 2 weeks and he died it's said that his ghost roams the place.

This topic is nearly two-and-a-half weeks old, don't bump an old topic.

meh.

I bet that soldier was gutted when the second world war started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back