• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't asking for anything.
If it could support it, loop making would be possible.
he was saying it would be possible to make loops if SRB2 could support it. (At least I think.)
There is not going to be a Running-on-a-wall feature in the Next-gen mod, Srb2 cannot support it...
Shuffle was talking about gravity inverses that could do that but it never went anywhere. Too bad it didn't. :cry:

Questions

I have some questions about when you complete the level. Will sonic do his dance thing at the end of the level or will it just go to a screen? And will there be goal rings or will you use the signs??? Please answer.

Will there be mephiles as a boss?Also,isn't wave ocean the first level?I wonder how you'll get the rails to appear when you hit a button. :?Why am I asking such annoying questions?

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Will there be mephiles as a boss.Also,isn't wave ocean the first level?I wonder how you'll get the rails to appear when you hit a button. :?

If there is a Mephiles Boss, it'll probably be SOCced or something

What about the abilities?EXAMPLEs:bounce,swiftkick,antigravity kick,instant full speed,slow down time,tornado,self shrink+infinite jump(yeah right.what would be the point in that?),gem hook,homing aim,and lightning shield.I really dont think you'll be able to put most of them let alone any but could you try to in the final release?

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Will there be mephiles as a boss?
Uh... I have one word "Mephboss.wad" look it up. I'm still working on the next version. Now, that I know more about Mephilies It's going to look slightly different.
It's also on my site, I'll put a sprite of it in one second.
Edit:
EGGMA1-1.jpg

1-Up wrote
For the running on the wall couldn't you just make really steep steps?
I was thinking edit Prime 2.0's soc that allows springs to stick to walls and the ceiling to allow players to do the same. Or would that not work?I fail at quotes

dude! this rocks! anyway, I have some iblis sprites if you want them, and also, do you know if sonic 2006 willl be released on any other console but the 360?

Gold Shadow said:
dude! this rocks! anyway, I have some iblis sprites if you want them, and also, do you know if sonic 2006 willl be released on any other console but the 360?

It will release also for PC and PS3.

Gold Shadow said:
sweet im gettin it on PS3

The 360 version should be better since it has content download. What is content download you say? Content download is a special feature on XBOX live that updates your game either giving you new gameplay modes, new levels or even, new characters....

PS3 can kiss my ass.....

Well, guys, the second revolution has been released to private public. I'll start a test with Rgx soon. This way, it goes in a nice direction. However, it seems we're kinda putting SRB2 to the use too. This means the levels are only based of the original ones, meaning that you will now and then see familiar things that you saw before in the real game.

But you'll also find suprising new things, including gimmicks and secrets.

Well, I'll keep you guys quessing! The next revolution will be released to public, so be prepared.

Super mystic sonic said:
Well, guys, the second revolution has been released to private public. I'll start a test with Rgx soon. This way, it goes in a nice direction. However, it seems we're kinda putting SRB2 to the use too. This means the levels are only based of the original ones, meaning that you will now and then see familiar things that you saw before in the real game.

But you'll also find suprising new things, including gimmicks and secrets.

Well, I'll keep you guys quessing! The next revolution will be released to public, so be prepared.

Private public lol. Whats a gimmick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back