SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halkel da Thunderhog said:
camo man said:
These are my unfinished jet sprites.
sprites.jpg

Like them?

If i remember correctly, Jet's "Feathers" go straight down his head, Its not like Sonic and Shadow's "Qurills" (i hope it's spelt right)

*Twitch* Um….hate to spoil it, but I already gave Dark Mystic my Jet sprites, you don’t need to make another one, but you can if you want to…………..I doubt he’ll use it though

Dash the Hedgehog said:
EDIT: Oh And here is my Banjo-rider with even more sprites
srb2ridersbanjoff2.png

Oh my god, you've gotta be kidding me!

PS: Not talking about the sprites quality, but talking about the very sudden apearance of a uber random rider that has totally no connection with Sonic.

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
EDIT: Oh And here is my Banjo-rider with even more sprites
srb2ridersbanjoff2.png

Oh my god, you've gotta be kidding me!

PS: Not talking about the sprites quality, but talking about the very sudden apearance of a uber random rider that has totally no connection with Sonic.

Zim had completely no connection with sonic, so why not Banjo?

You might have also noticed his board is twice as big as anyone elses, but this is because Banjo's a larger character. He could barely fit on a normal sized board.

So there is 3 Third party characters now. Mario, Banjo and Zim.

1st Party: Sonic Characters (Sonic)
2nd Party: Other Sega Characters (NiGHTS)
3rd Party: Other Characters from Non-sega Games and Television shows (Mario)
4th Party?: The message board characters. :D (SMS, No Wait HMS123311)

You Want to see HMS123331 ride a board?
Here:
hmsra1er0.png

Why are you using the old, crappy board sprites for banjo instead of the cool new ones? :X

You should add the Nights character from Sonic Riders.Also,on Sonic Riders Shadow doesn't have a board he has air skates called Darkness.

Camo man? CAMO MAN!!!

Ah, you're back. Welcome back to reality! Here you have 288 posts, and I have 1704! (Thats increased when you readed this)

Anyway, basicly the Jet sprites look good, but the hair really needs a differen't shape. He's not Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back