Sonic Riders Help: Mission Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beat any of the levels with Tails on Storm's mission mode or Wave's mission mode. I have a gamecube and I don't know what to do when I go on a ring. How do I do that so I can beat it, and get Jet's missions. I want to beat it even more because I have over 8,000 rings but I bought everything at the store.

What? Those are like... The easiest missions in the game!
Just push up and down a bit to get into the rings. How is that hard?

Just wait until you try getting gold on everything...And be dissapointed by Super Sonic's massive amount of suck.

Super Sonic doesn't really suck, he is overpowered. Though, in Zero Gravity he sucks hard.

You kidding? He's almost IMPOSSIBLE to win with! The Zero Gravity one is much better because he gets a ring shield to help him a bit.

Super sonic has every single ability in the first game. What does he have in ZG?
He has none! AND his rings drains like crazy in ZG. Ring shield, it isn't that great. You still have your rings drain like crazy when doing gravity stuff. Oh, I actually think getting the ring shield might be a bad idea. Have you noticed those running shortcuts? Have a ring shield and the ONLY way of racing is going straight. BORING!

Anyways, back on-topic....
Tails' missions are very easy. If you fail, there are jumps on the stages which you can get back flying into the rings.

However, that's Sega Carnival, which constantly shoves rings down your throat. Super Sonic is a piss poor Rider in comparison to the (somewhat) more reliable Omipotence, or just a speed character on the Magic Carpet. Mainly because you don't throw away the race if you decide to boost. In multiplayer, you can take him easily.

Try aligning yourself for the first and second ring if both of them are in sight then the rest is easy. If you cannot see the second just get the first one.

Becareful not to move too far if it can be helped because it will make it a lot harder to get through the other rings.

Super Sonic in both Sonic Rider games could be a different topic since this topic has been answered already.

Super Sonic is good for the first game, he is actually fast, and having all 3 abilities makes it easy to win... In ZG the only courses that are easy to win on with him are the SEGA ones, wich suck.

I can only use a C-PAD when using the up and down keys would pwn Tails' missions. Now I have 16000 rings and I'm dead sick about getting 28 air rides on Sega Carnaval.

Seriously though, how do I do it on a gamecube? I can't even beat Sand Ruins. >_>

As for grinding, I get gold on most of them. Also, is it possible to actually BUY a gamecube controller that has a D-PAD that works with Sonic Riders?

Hmm, due to the size and placement of the C stick. Its probably much harder then the PS2.
Edit:Donovan, there ARE PS2 to Gamecube port controllers.

Just checked my gamecube and I figured out something

I only have 7 missions left to complete in order to unlock Jet's mission mode.

3 in Wave's and 4 in Storm's mission mode.

I hate Tails' missions...
BTW, I'm still trying to earn enough money to buy that PS2 controller... >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back