ok mystic.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GKWX2

number one, wtf are you talking about
number two, i'm not a follower i'm a leader
number 3, if you told me 437 times, why dont you stfu the first damn time?
Answer that smartass

permaban i dont give a fuck dude, i talk how i want when i want , and if you can't acept that, shut youre fuckin mouth and keep you're comments to youre damn self,i've told youre dumb ass that a million times, and still counting, you don't run me ok, you need to get that straight irc or not i dont giv a care about what you thinkyou think threating me with a lil fucktart ban is gonna friten me, yea rite, all yo lil ass had to do was ignore me and then we would of BEEN done with the conversation, mystic you're totaly wrong dude, totaly

o yea

and one more thing i got unbanned from #srb2fun, bcuz they gave me one more chance, unlike you, Mr.lil perfec grammar freak.

GKWX2, you had really start to watch yourself. Some people make some typos and misspellings here and there, but you really need to learn how to spell. Did you ever pass elementary school?

Second, I would like to point out that flaming is flat out against the rules in this message board, and you shouldn't even do it in the first place. Flaming people is bad enough, you don't need to do it in front of everybody.

On that note, why did you post that here? Have you ever even looked up in the top-right corner of the window, and if so, have you adred to click on the "Private Messaging" button? If you're going to flame somebody at all, first, have a good reason to do it, and second, discuss it with them, not the message board.

Next time this happens, I can guarentee you'll be tempbanned, at least. I may be no moderator, but I do have common sense.

Good day.

Hey smart ass srb2/ meatlesomthin

If you can READ there was no typos in tat sentence, look before you talk fucktart.

We can read. You apparently can't.

I've given you plenty of chances, GKWX2. However, every time you simply ignore what I've been telling you all along: Type properly, and use your brain.

Since you have apparently decided that you want to be a dumbass, you can just leave. We won't lose anything by banning a person who won't listen to the demands of the community.

To top it off, you're arrogant about it, saying that we're wrong and you're right, without backing up anything with actual fact. Guess what? There is the possibility that the community knows what it's talking about. Too bad you don't seem to want to admit it.

Banned.

You know, it took me about 10 minutes to read through that pile of mess before I realized what exactly he said. I was laughing the whole time.

Yeah, it's really quite pathetic.

The best part is that just after my message, he got banned from #srb2fun who "gave him another chance".

Ah well, I guess I'll leave you all with the logs we have of this guy in action...they're rather funny: http://mystic.sepwich.com/moron.html (Warning: Language that would not be allowed on the board is contained in this link. Like that's any surprise.)

I think I'll setp out of the line of fire for now. Goodbye.

(a cloud of smoke and a ping of orange is seen on the horizon.)

I read all of those chat logs. I really wonder how people can act so stupid like that. Also, someone needs to see a shrink if they start trying to convert you over the srb2 chatroom. Sadly, we'll probably get more of this trash if lots of new people come.....

Thanks for the ban, Mystic. That kind of person (or rather, that kind of kid) is the last thing we need in this community.

The OverClocked ReMix forums could kill for a mod like you.

Damn! This is what happens when I stay out of IRC! All the funny stuff happens!

Edit: I find it funny he harps on being 13. I'm thirteen. Everyone, how many stupid things have I said. While were at it, how many typos?

Edit2:Still reading. "[22:44] <Mystic> absolutely...everyone will think this whole thing is a laugh riot." I think it's a laugh riot.

Finished. Guessing I won't find out who the mysterious Nickname Removed is?

Nickname removed is AJ's AIM.

I updated the document because GKWX2 decided that he'd try to insult me over PM, creating hilarious results.

Finally. I was waiting for GKWX2 to be banned. His horrible spelling and his foul mouth was like a ticking time bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back