no no

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex From above

no no i didnt want to start anything, i just wanted to let you guys know

Hello GKXW2.

And do you want to know how I know that's you? YOUR TYPING!!! Maybe if you looked at what you typed, we wouldn't know that it's you.

GKWX, you do know that all IP addresses on this board are logged, right. You can't have possibly found that site on a search engine because you just made it. Not to mention you have the same IP address. Kinda damning, ain't it?

Personally I don't wanna have to ban a section of your ISP, so I'm going to do the simple ban again. I'd suggest you go away and get a life. Any more topics coming out of you will simply be deleted, with no lock.

Banned.

Whoa, This Mystical guy's a strict one....*Giggles* Mystic, What kind of stupid Weiner name is that?!.....Oh wait.....*Looks at Mystic* Heya....Mystic....Anyways,
GKWX2, Or as I would call you, "GeeKWX2", I'm going to go now. Because being in your presence sickens me...Oh wait, I forgot you're Banned!!!

And remember that time you got into the stupidest argument with that other dude? Well that's nothing, because you're Banned!!

And you're probably thinking, "I hate everyone in the SRB2 community," And I don't care if you said something nice about me on your Garbage website, you made fun of one of my best friends...I'm never going to forget how much of a jerk you are.....Wait, I'll never have to think about it...Why?

BECAUSE YOU'RE BANNED!!!

I'm leaving this one up, but any more that he posts I'll just delete, because although it's hysterical, it's becoming a disruption to the forum. As much as I'd like to sit here and laugh at him, it's my job to make sure the forum is usable for the purpose that it originally had.

I also forgot to lock this topic. There is already a topic for mocking this idiot.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back