Suggestions

"unequipped Sonic"? How will an equipped Sonic, whatever that is, reach there? I don't see how does having more ammo help...

He means equipped with a Whirlwind Shield, which can get you up there thanks to the bugged extra jump going off a spring.

Then make the floating platforms higher?

Anyway, someone already probably said this, but an option to change between QWERT and AZERT keyboards would be definitively of help.

EDIT: Also, something that got me stumbled: When people see the "Game has been modified" icon, they think that the host has added wads, but some times it only means the host has activated cheats, nothing more.
What I suggest is that you replace that icon for a "Host has added WADS" icon. Like that, people will clearly see if the host has added WADs, enabled cheats, or both.

Last edited:
Then make the floating platforms higher?
Why should they? It takes a lot of effort and luck to reach them as Sonic, so I guess it's okay if he's rewarded for pulling it off.

Anyway, someone already probably said this, but an option to change between QWERT and AZERT keyboards would be definitively of help.
Not only between those two, but between QWERTY, QWERTZ and AZERTY. I think these three are the most common ones. Although, if more needed to be added, that wouldn't really require much effort.

Pushable objects able to break shatter blocks

Drop or throw a pushable object at a shatter block (sides and flats) and then they will.... shatter.
Oh, that's a good idea. And we could have linedef flags determine whether the block shatters on contact with the player, pushable objects, or both.
Fawfulfan, this is already implemented, but seems no one knew it except 123 Runite. I discovered it playing his MOD, and the wiki doesn't say anything about it.

*Reverences 123 Runite*

Linedefs 252, 253, 254, 255 and 256 can be "broken" upon contact with a pushable object if you give them Effect 4. I've just tested them all.

EDIT:

Now, let's see if there's an effect flag that sets the blocks to be broken only by a pushable object.

Last edited:
So you're basically suggesting a way to keep the EXE modified forever? Just type it on the console, it really doesn't take that much effort besides memorizing the name of the file. (And besides, character WADs typically have short names, which makes it even more pointless.)

For floating platforms (think LD160), a linedef flag which makes the platform search for the lowest water block floor instead of the highest water block ceiling. I have water on my ceiling, and I want floating platforms on it too.

I think I've said it already but I'll say it again: Make water blocks' shadows behave like a Light Block instead of a Half Light Block. Every single time I've put water on my ceiling, I've needed to put a half light block right under it to keep the colormap inside the water where it belongs. It's just an unnecessary FOF that could be avoided. While it's not that big of a deal most of the time, I'm moving my water up and down so I have to move my half light block with it. Not fun.

Not only between those two, but between QWERTY, QWERTZ and AZERTY. I think these three are the most common ones. Although, if more needed to be added, that wouldn't really require much effort.
And Dvorak.

I would erase "say" command. Its good for nothing and useful for spammers.

Your idea would kill every single instance of chat in the game.

Tip: When you press the talk key, all you're doing is triggering a little input catcher that executes 'say "<whatever you typed>"'. It's not as simple as "oh just remove the command", a lot of things would need to be reworked to match.

I got some ideas suggestions for you SSN. I play Doom II before, and i saw this game type called "One-Flag CTF." Maybe you should add that in, and put Tails on the flag.

their should be a 2 player co-op mode, so you can play along with the story with 2 charecters

srb20002.png

srb20003y.png

Yeah, I know, right? It's never been done before. The devs should totally put it in.

>:I

EDIT:
srb20004.png

oh gee look what happens when you press that button too.

Last edited:
犬夜叉;702430 said:
Your idea would kill every single instance of chat in the game.

Tip: When you press the talk key, all you're doing is triggering a little input catcher that executes 'say "<whatever you typed>"'. It's not as simple as "oh just remove the command", a lot of things would need to be reworked to match.

Woops OK sorry. I didnt know that.

I think I know what that One-Flag CTF would be. Flag in the middle of the arena. You have to bring it to base. Simples! *shot*

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back