srb2 won't let me play mario koopa blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pie595

tails rocks!!
I try to play Mario koopa blast but I get an error saying that I need to unlock the level first and I did unlock it! Can someone help me?

You need to unlock it really. If you want a gamedata.dat with the complete stuff unlocked google or ask someone who beat the game.

Did it specifically say "Unlocked Mario Koopa Blast"? Because that's the indication that you truly unlocked it.

You need to find all of those emblems in all stage to Unlocked Mario koopa blast level and you will be alowed to go there.

Did you update your SRB2 version to 2.0.4?

There's a bug in the previous 2.0 version that prevented you from playing Mario Koopa Blast even when you truly had unlocked it. It's happened to me, so I know that bug was real.

Last edited:
Did you update your SRB2 version to 2.0.4?

There's a bug in the previous 2.0 version that prevented you from playing Mario Koopa Blast even when you truly had unlocked it. It's happened to me, so I know that bug was real.

Yes I do have 2.0.4.
Maybe its because I got my 20th emblem and I didn't beat the the level I got it in.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Did it specifically say "Unlocked Mario Koopa Blast"? Because that's the indication that you truly unlocked it.

Yes it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back