Members on this board you'd like to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Don't know if there was already a topic about this, but anyways pretty much what the topic says, who on this forum would you like to meet.

For me since I've barley made friends or met anyone here I can't really say yet, but I'll just tell later.

Besides meeting SSNtails, I'd probably want to meet the good level designers here. Members such as: SonicMaster, BlueZero4, Ezer Arch (or however you spell it). Oh, and Arf.

madness...

ANYWAY

I guess I'd like to meet with JTE and Chrispy the most. Flame and Dr. Pepper would be fun too.

Watching DarkWarrior and Spazzo have a deathmatch in real life would be awesome. They could hit each other with physical weapons and such.
Other than that, I'd like to meet Flame so we didn't have to pay shipping costs to send gifts to each other.

I'd like to meet SonicMaster, Arf, Boinciel, Spazzo and DarkWarrior at the same time simply for the epicness, SSN, Conic, SkyNinja, Torgo, Sonict, Chripsy, Greg the Cat, Autosaver (why not?), Luminous and his brother, Blue Warrior and Mr. Thompson. I'm pretty slow, though, whatever wit I have on the Internet is nonexistant IRL.

I would probably only meet sonicX8000 simply because he lives so close to where I live. I don't know EXACTLY where he lives, but it is near my county. I might have actually seen him in a crowd or something and not even know it.

As for people I would like to meet? Pretty much any oldbee would be good. JEV3 since he seems to hold the same religious views as I do. There are probably more individuals I would probably like to meet, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Jazz, so I could give him everything he deserves from me. ($20.00 on an Arch Card)
Megamantn, so I could punch him in the face.

Arf, Spazzo, Dark Warrior and Kroze (Dark had all the fun, I want a piece).

Spazzo and Arf so I can see if they are just as strange (in a good way) In real life, SonicMaster, BlueZero4, Ezer Arch so I can see how they make such great levels, All of the MODs and Admins, for the lulz.

Heh, I feel loved.

I had an enjoyable time meeting Prime and BlazingPhoenix on my cross country trip (EDIT: Images removed on request). Meeting them was quite fun and enjoyable. I came close to meeting SonicX8000 and Torgo too, although shit happened and I was unable to meet them. I would still like to meet them next time I'm on a cross country trip though.

As for me, a number of people I would like to meet;
Boinciel, since he sends me awesome gifts. We wouldn't have to pay for shipping too.~
Velocity/Ryan/etc, since we are very friendly and respectful to eachother. Also for Japanese and C/C++ coding aspects.
Callum, since we like to envy eachother's Japanese aspects as well.
Chaos Zero 64 for his dedication and hard work on SRB2 Riders and other projects of his. Hopefully I could get some tips from him. ;P
Chao Freak 1 for the VOCALOID madness as he states.
BlueZero4; I almost came close to meeting him in california.
SRB2-Playah, since he seems to have his own personality. I like that about him. Also making maps for me.
Delta; Apparently he lives close to where I live and I've been curious about meeting him.
Draykon and Senku, for the whole DSFQZ alliance and miscellaneous things.

Ice said:
I'd probably want to meet the good level designers here. Members such as: SonicMaster, BlueZero4, Ezer Arch

*insert a smiley here*

Ice said:
(or however you spell it)

Ezer'Arch would be better, but MB didn't allow me to register my nick with apostrophe, then I registered "Ezer.Arch". *sigh*

Cue, beacuse he's the only one of the people on here who I could consider a friend.

That, and I want to build a bowling ball cannon. I wish to fire it at birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back