What's your favorite brand of cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the occasional flavored variety, Cocoa Puffs is one of my favorites.

As for more normal cereals, I'd probably pick Rice Chex.

Honey Nut Cheerios, here.

And since you're new, just a friendly reminder: use the Preview button before posting, and read over your post to check for spelling and grammar problems, or any other stupid mistakes.

I eat cereal EVERY day, so I'm sick of it.

I never get tired of Quacker (lol quack.) Oatmeal though. Maple & Brown sugar FTW!!

I've been eating various flavors of Pop Tarts for about three years straight, but the last cereal I remember liking was Cookie Crisp. :P

I liked Strawberry Chex, but I don't think they sell it anymore.

I heard that a long while ago there was banana frosted flakes. Anyone old enough to have had these?

Chao Freak 1 said:
I liked Strawberry Chex, but I don't think they sell it anymore.
I hear of that stuff everyday, they're always selling it over here in Bowling Green Kentucky

Chao Freak 1 said:
I heard that a long while ago there was banana frosted flakes. Anyone old enough to have had these?
Me, I think I still have a box left, I didn't like it so we gave it to the dog :P

Trix for me; it was my favorite cereal for a long time. I also tried having Cheerios as a snack last night; it tasted very sweet.

ShadowAurion said:
Trix for me; it was my favorite cereal for a long time. I also tried having Cheerios as a snack last night; it tasted very sweet.

Silly Shadow, Trix are for kids! *bricked*

Anyway, I like cocoa puffs.

I never eat cereal anymore, but if I did, it would be Cheerios. Seriously, man, powerful stuff.

IM COCO FOR CAP'N PEBBLES!!!
Coco Puffs
Cap'n Crunch (PEENUHT BUHTTUH)
Fruity Pebb--- BARNEY!!! GET THE **** BACK HERE WITH MY FRUIT FRUITZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back