Members on this board you'd like to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime_2, just because he lives 40 minutes from me.
I would also like to meet Nev3r, Kroze, I'll_Begin, Boinciel, Arf, Furyhunter, Callum, Moonlander, Isamu and a few others.

Also, I'd like to meet users who I'm working on a project with, so that would include DashFox, Chrome, Nathan Speed, and Violo.

I'd want to meet a lot of you guys...but I'd have to say my top picks would be SSNTails, Torgo, and Spazzo. Maybe SonicMaster, too.

None of you. I'm a hikikomori. But not really, I just don't know any of you very well. Hm...maybe some of the people who made the music for SRB2.

I wouldn't mind meeting some of the STjr developers/staff, Jazz, etc, but I don't really know anyone here well enough for it to be a practical meet-up. (most of the people I can say I know, I really know nothing about related to IRL) However, if there was some kind of event that anyone else was visiting for the same reason, it would make sense (such as a few of the members meeting at the anime convention).

Besides that, I'm too passive in IRL. Any meeting would probably involve a couple minutes conversation and the rest of the time would be an awkward silence. (at least from my side) Then again, that's not altogether unusual for a basement-dweller, even if the other persons are known.

If I could meet up with people, they would be:

Spazzo
Dark Warrior
Mystic
SSNTails
Boinciel
Alam/LoganA

I'd like to meet Flame the most. =) But other people include BlazingPhoenix, Moonlander, I'll Begin, Shockwave (long time since he's been here), Tapika (same), JJames19119, SuperSonic117, Oogaland, the SRB2 dev team (who wouldn't?) and the Arias brothers (what am I getting myself into...).

Torgo - He seems interesting enough to meet; very smart and cunning.
Chrome - Were also good friends too.
Sb -Mainly him, were rivals and we both like to play.
Cue - It'd be strange seeing you, Cue. But hey, it be some kinda of fun to.
LXShadow - Were good friends.
Sonic T - Well...not much to say here. Worth it.

darkness claw said:
Violo, Chisuun, TrueTenguMan, Shrike, Torgo, JellyBones69 and I'll begin.
I'll edit this post if I think of any more.

...Aw crap, I forgot about you, Darkness claw.

I posted here but my post magically disappeared.
But yeah, very few people.
Sometime later I might make a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back