• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool, the real issue with the sprite is the awkward pixels that don't quite match with the rest of the sprite, like the eyes. The eyes look odd. Look for stray orange pixels on the sprite to find which parts of the sprite do not change color properly.

Uh are you talking about the tails sprite? because I didn't make that Lat did, and I didn't want to touch that sprite. Also if your talking about the title screen sprite it has no orange pixels, so you must be talking about the tails sprite.

But what I did fix up was Sonic's sprite I had to give him a nose and fix random pixels.

Last edited:
For Knuckles I was thinking he should do the something similar to what he does in the Sonic & Knuckles title screen.

This is a really neat mod, and I'm looking forward to it's release. Keep up the good work!

I have one question though: are you going to make a few NPCs in the Past Timeflower zone (considering Timeflower is an accurate counterpart of GFZ)? In the SRB2 intro, it says "everything and everyone was destroyed", implying sentient beings dwelt in Greenflower before Eggman messed up everything.

Last edited:
I have one question though: are you going to make a few NPCs in the Past Timeflower zone (considering Timeflower is an accurate counterpart of GFZ)? In the SRB2 intro, it says "everything and everyone was destroyed", implying sentient beings dwelt in Greenflower before Eggman messed up everything.

Neat question... Not really feeling like throwing Sonic/Tails/Knuckles recolors on there, though. ...Also, GFZ1 doesn't look like somewhere there could've been a city on, but I'll try to add some buildings and houses here and there, since I'm sure nothing would happen to a player teleported inside those, now.

If you think about you'd have to go very far in the past to see greenflower city. Because the past is just 1.09.4 Gfz... Unless the present can be 2.0 Gfz... And the future can be 2.1 Gfz?

If you think about you'd have to go very far in the past to see greenflower city. Because the past is just 1.09.4 Gfz... Unless the present can be 2.0 Gfz... And the future can be 2.1 Gfz?
Please no. I won't have any use of playing this wad besides the special stages if I am just going to be playing older and newer versions of the same ass level when i've already done that god knows how much times.

I wouldn't recommend adding buildings to the GFZ past, unless they stood like in the background or in the skybox, supposedly far away. The only reason I can imagine why GFZ doesn't looks like a destroyed wasteland would be because it's not where the city used to be, but probably something like the outskirt of the former city or something like that.

Please no. I won't have any use of playing this wad besides the special stages if I am just going to be playing older and newer versions of the same ass level when i've already done that god knows how much times.

To be fair, the past resembles more of the older Gfz versions, just with different textures and old crawlas. The bad and good futures are custom.

Same here, i'm thinking that this wad should have its own levels in it rather than just heavily modifying already existing levels.

Back on posting completly unrelated and irrevelant stuff here, yay!
RareAngelicFly.gif

(Oh, and yes, you can go try to jump on this, you'll just get knocked back)

Both weird and cool idea! Weird because I don't know what to do with it but cool because it exists now =P

He's me... and I'm him...?
[GIF]

This gimmick is quite interesting. I can imagine using this in 2D levels. For example: both the real player and the copy have some parts visible and not visible and the Player needs to figure out how to pass this section by looking at both hedgehogs/foxes/echidnas. There are sure other and more creative uses of this gimmick but this is just one example that came to my mind spontaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back